What's new

Indian army ever ready to make ultimate sacrifice!

We claim our fallen soldiers unlike some.its not national security matter in India to disclose the number of dead soldiers unlike some countries , unprofessional how ironic isn't it ?

Pakistan's are fully declared and I exposed the BS from your side a number of months ago.

1. Indian army doesn't hide it's causalities , in fact it can't as one can file application under right to information and get the figures from MOD ran civilian bureaucracy.

2. India army isn't a decision making body as India is run by civilian heads in the govt. So any loss of life in operations solely at discretion of the civilian govt.

3. Martyred Indian army men get donations from respective state govts in the range of 5 million to 10 million rupees, so if army hides operational casualties, then they'll hv problem in explaining nature of deaths to family members who would then file court cases against the army.
Thats sounds very good on paper. But when questioning indian army is considered traitorous then I have my doubts. There are still ways of hiding deaths.

. Also Indian service chiefs , they don't make any strategic decisions
Oh really who makes strategic decisions then modi????:rofl:
Modi doesn't know two hoots about military strategy.

He can lie about shelling or surgical strikes , but he can't hide his troop casualties as they would easily get caught and truth will come out creating more problems for the govt.

2. Also Indian service chiefs , they don't make any strategic decisions, their stature is less than defense secretary who is a civilian bureaucrat in the ministry of defense.

i believe that the policy in your country is now changed.do you remember the news of trump calling himself mediator just because pm modi asked him? this has changed everything.i know there is accountability in india but after this mediation offer,everything has changed.article 370 is a direct response to pakistan by india just because of mediation offers by trump.i believe that this time,your army is taking decisions.i know they have no authority but i think this mediation offers made them sick and tired so they changed policy.

Thats sounds very good on paper. But when questioning indian army is considered traitorous then I have my doubts. There are still ways of hiding deaths.

Oh really who makes strategic decisions then modi????:rofl:
Modi doesn't know two hoots about military strategy.

The guy who believes that Clouds can give a cover to the IAF from the radars. The most idiot person in the world is in charge of making strategic decisions.

1. Indian army doesn't hide it's causalities , in fact it can't as one can file application under right to information and get the figures from MOD ran civilian bureaucracy.

2. India army isn't a decision making body as India is run by civilian heads in the govt. So any loss of life in operations solely at discretion of the civilian govt.

3. Martyred Indian army men get donations from respective state govts in the range of 5 million to 10 million rupees, so if army hides operational casualties, then they'll hv problem in explaining nature of deaths to family members who would then file court cases against the army.

India is a pathological liar state, no further explanation.

.its not national security matter in India to disclose the number of dead soldiers
This way you can better hide it and keep thumping your chest!

We dont hide it...coz in Islam martyred are highly viewed...and thus, any of our soldiers who receive this high rank are celebrated! So there is no chance of even hiding it for any reason! Kindly stop spreading your insecure BS

Insecure guy
Yes ...good even you know what indian army is made up of :tup:

first-time international media and human rights organizations for constantly exposing the inhumane actions of the Indian army in Kashmir. But we Pakistani regretted that governments around the world had turned a blind eye to India’s brutalities are due to economic and political interests. You Randian think before initiating unprovoked CFVs, our army protects innocent civilians along LoC and inflict an unbearable cost on the Indian Army. The statement of Indian COAS claiming the destruction of three alleged camps in AJK is disappointing as he holds a very responsible position. why IA chief utterly lied and favored the political stance of Hitler Modi.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom