What's new

Indian army deploys women soldiers for the first time along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghar Wapsi was utter failure. :agree:

Only Love Jihad all the way even for Indian military.

:rofl:

love jihad nahi ab to love yuddh hoga ,
soha ali khan aur suzane khan apne ghar wapis a gayi , baqi sab line me lagi hai ,
tum bhi apna boria bistar baandh lo ...........:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Time to introduce 'anesthesia' cartridges. :enjoy:

If women soldiers try something foolish, give them anesthesia through gunfire.

so this is not derailing the thread, why not cherish women's achievement? be it in any part of the world. we shall all work towards this single goal... some of us may have a daughter... shall we not do something to give them a better future?

true. We shouldn’t.

but it’s also true that NoIndian women is safe in India. This include Indian military as well. The best way to freeIndian omen from their harassment and oppression is the help Indians end it’s British creation and revert to Indian states before British arrival.
Have you been able to take care of Pakistani women first?
If you think there is a single pakistani woman who hasn't faced workplace sexual harassment then you're living in fool's paradise...
Its the same on other side of border.

No, but in War - they're fair game just like the Male Soldiers.

If India is under the illusion that in War just 'cause they're women, we'd take it easy on 'em - they're delusional.

Question is how the Indian Media plan on portraying* their fallen soldiers once they come in the cross-fire.

*Graphics & sad music is currently being composed so that if and when it happens - they'll be quick on the BREAKING NEWS.
My post strictly mean what it mean...
Nothing less, nothing more.

I just hope that they can protect themselves against Indian army animals high on testosterone.

On a serious note, a big issue with women in the military is that males might try to act heroic to impress them and do something stupid. Or start competitions for her, like middle/high schoolers.

so this is not derailing the thread, why not cherish women's achievement? be it in any part of the world. we shall all work towards this single goal... some of us may have a daughter... shall we not do something to give them a better future?
Why are you 'very serious' all the time? No sense of humor and entertainment. :(

Spotter 'I saw movement near top boulder'
Sniper 'Copy that. it is IA soldier'
Spotter 'I saw another two persons.... ahh... wait.... hmhm.. they seemed IA women soldier.'
Sniper 'Affirmative. I see all 3 of them'
Spotter 'Yar don't shoot the left one. She seems like your bhabi' :D :rofl: @Zarvan

The biggest threat these women would face is from their male comrades

Un sai bach gayi to baqi khair hai
100% true.. i hope these women are not raped by their fellow soldiers

I am liberal as the next fcking guy, but I am against women especially in the army being in combat. There have been studies about unit cohesion and the way soldiers behave with women around them.

Airforce and Navy not so much because they are more technically minded in nature.

This thread is a big useless mess, and could've been used to discuss an actual argumet.

On a serious note, a big issue with women in the military is that males might try to act heroic to impress them and do something stupid. Or start competitions for her, like middle/high schoolers.

That's true but what about the significance that Kurdish female fighters had made in Syria?

I am liberal as the next fcking guy, but I am against women especially in the army being in combat. There have been studies about unit cohesion and the way soldiers behave with women around them.

Airforce and Navy not so much because they are more technically minded in nature.

The question is if there's a way around, because there is no doubt in one's mind that they're effective fighters as long as they passed the same training and practices as their male counterparts in the Army.

Why are you 'very serious' all the time? No sense of humor and entertainment. :(
not when it comes to women sir, i respect all of them and cant tolerate anything wrong. im sure you also respect them no doubt

This thread is a big useless mess, and could've been used to discuss an actual argumet.

That's true but what about the significance that Kurdish female fighters had made in Syria?

The question is if there's a way around, because there is no doubt in one's mind that they're effective fighters as long as they passed the same training and practices as their male counterparts in the Army.

Women do and have made a difference in Intel collection and covert ops. My objection would be to have them in the Infantry and other combat arms.

Kurdish women are fighting as rebel groups not a national army. War is a terrible and awful experience, do you want to see the sight of young women in their early twenties shot and killed in war. It's bad enough that men have to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom