What's new

Indian army deploys women soldiers for the first time along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian Woman as prisoner of war.

What will they do to please their captors for their life and freedom?

How about bondage genre?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But seriously though, I'm pretty sure these women face greater danger from their own comrades than being captured by either the Chinese or the Pakistanis.

But seriously though, I'm pretty sure these women face greater danger from their own comrades than being captured by either the Chinese or the Pakistanis.

Yes. The biggest problem that was reported was men and women sharing the same toilets/bathrooms.

Indian Female Military personnel had in the past complained and requested for separate toilets/bathrooms and separate living area including privacy to hang their under garments outside the reach/view of their male counter parts.

This is true. I am not making it up.

Allah (swt) save them from the ever prying eyes.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Does your Chinese military not allow women to enroll in combat roles?

Have you been able to take care of Pakistani women first?
If you think there is a single pakistani woman who hasn't faced workplace sexual harassment then you're living in fool's paradise...
Its the same on other side of border.

im not Pakistani. So you Pakistani should figure out sexual harassment issues in Pakistan. I mention India because India is well known as the world capital of sexual harassment. At one time, even Indian tourism board was warning foreign women about traveling to India. Pakistan even bring up this issue in UN once.

Sexual harassment happens in all countries and they should be condemned universally. But let’s don’t kid ourself and equate the severity of this problem in India with other countries.

Women do and have made a difference in Intel collection and covert ops. My objection would be to have them in the Infantry and other combat arms.

Kurdish women are fighting as rebel groups not a national army. War is a terrible and awful experience, do you want to see the sight of young women in their early twenties shot and killed in war. It's bad enough that men have to go.

I think its only really an issue if they are deployed in mixed infantry units on the front line, I dont see why it would be bad to place women in other combat roles where they are unlikely to ever come into proximity with the enemy like in tank crews, artillery, engineers, snipers, or air crew.

PAF have inducted women as pilots and I dont believe theres been any problems so far.

Does your Chinese military not allow women to enroll in combat roles?
Lol what major military does enroll women in combat roles? India is def behind the curve ... India does not even have female air force pilots.
1.jpeg

2.jpg

im not Pakistani. So you Pakistani should figure out sexual harassment issues in Pakistan. I mention India because India is well known as the world capital of sexual harassment. At one time, even Indian tourism board was warning foreign women about traveling to India. Pakistan even bring up this issue in UN once.

Sexual harassment happens in all countries and they should be condemned universally. But let's don't kid ourself and equate the severity of this problem in India with other countries.

There is plenty of sexual harassment and attacks going around in every country, including in your country China, to single any one country out. China didn't have rape laws protecting children until a few years back or any domestic violence laws.

There is plenty of sexual harassment and attacks going around in every country, including in your country China to single any one country out. China didn't have rape laws protecting children until a few years back or any domestic violence laws.
Dude your own leader of Congress Rahul Gandhi calls India the rape capital of the world ... tell me a country where more foreign tourists get gang raped other than India?

There is plenty of sexual harassment and attacks going around in every country, including in your country China to single any one country out. China didn't have rape laws protecting children until a few years back or any domestic violence laws.
Funny thing is back in 2014 the last rape statistics published by Chinese Govt showed China had a higher rape rate than India, after that unsurprisingly we have no official Chinese Govt stats on rape rate

CCP mantra has been if you don't publish it, it did not happen

0023ae606e6615402f223b.png

Funny thing is back in 2014 the last rape statistics published by Chinese Govt showed China had a higher rape rate than India, after that unsurprisingly we have no official Chinese Govt stats on rape rate

CCP mantra has been if you don't publish it, it did not happen

0023ae606e6615402f223b.png
LMAO India has less rapes per capita than the US, South Korea, Japan, UK, Germany, or China? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol what major military does enroll women in combat roles? India is def behind the curve ...
View attachment 658281
View attachment 658282
Sexual harassment is prevalent in all armies. I asked because you seem to think their women faced some danger that did not exist among others. Do women soldiers in China not face the same issues?

Sexual harassment is prevalent in all armies. I asked because you seem to think their women faced some danger that did not exist among others. Do women soldiers in China not face the same issues?
Obviously every military faces sexual harassment, China included. What I'm saying is that more likely than not, Indian female soldiers (which I believe is a good step) would face more than other countries simply due to the rape/sexual assault prevalent in the rest of Indian society.

true. We shouldn’t.

but it’s also true that NoIndian women is safe in India. This include Indian military as well. The best way to freeIndian omen from their harassment and oppression is the help Indians end it’s British creation and revert to Indian states before British arrival.
Indians already on the way, below we have an Indian women waving a British Flag
9cbc838c-4fa2-11e9-8617-6babbcfb60eb_image_hires_093401.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom