What's new

Indian army deploys women soldiers for the first time along LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that woman was the officer in the unit and the attacker was a sepoy who was sexually harassing her. Now imagine the chain of command in that unit.
They possess unique records.not only their army,their citizens also posses brilliant records. I still remember the story of an Indian guy trying to rape a English girl in commercial plane. I mean everyone knows about them. That same sepoy asked her to do a favor but she denied and left army.

Kurdish women have shown us how women are great combat fighters too.

women do not belong in the military. Period.

they destroy morale. cannot do the same tasks a male soldier can. They have female hygiene issues to contend with.. male soldiers will fall in love with them and fight other soldiers. Male soldiers will try to play hero around a woman and take dumb chances. Male soldiers will put themselves in harms way to help a female soldier..... and then you have a flood of future lawsuits, harrasment suits, sexual harrasment complaints that absolutely destroy the army institution.

there is a reason why women have never historically been recruited as soldiers. even boys as young as 9, and enemy POWs were more trusted as soldiers.

and if anyone has any doubt go watch what Joe Rogan said about the White house attacker. a relatively large dude managed to EASILY overpower a female secret service agent (presidents bodyguard). and breach the white house as a result.

if that guy had foul intent and wasnt some random psyco, the president could have easily lost his life as a result of trying to be poltiically correct.

i dont care how elite, or how much training a woman has. an above average sized man thats in a state of rage will run thru her like a knife thru butter.

Women do not belong in security and military fields. period.
@Moonlight
@dbc

I am curious to know your thoughts on this

Last edited:
a major sign of desperation, indian forces are over stretched & typical of hindu men to go run n hide behind women!

It could have been worse they would have released a tik tok video

Still trying to damage control

Meanwhile in China...

Watch closely they show you the flying kick technique , they used it on Indian soldiers kicking them off the cliff

Last edited:
The biggest threat these women would face is from their male comrades

Un sai bach gayi to baqi khair hai
Disgusting that as soon as you see a women you start talking about violence against her and raping her..... and you are so called senior member here.

violence against her and rape are universal problems and must be dealt firmly, you are talking in sense that no rape happened in pakistan and every women is absolutely safe in pakistan? every rapist must be hanged without a doubt. but making such comment as soon as you see a women is in very bad taste.

Disgusting that as soon as you see a women you start talking about violence against her and raping her..... and you are so called senior member here.

violence against her and rape are universal problems and must be dealt firmly, you are talking in sense that no rape happened in pakistan and every women is absolutely safe in pakistan? every rapist must be hanged without a doubt. but making such comment as soon as you see a women is in very bad taste.

I believe you are not familiar with the Indian army's reputation, especially in Kashmir.

She will be raped and killed and they will blame the “enemy”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom