What's new

Indian Army convoy attacked in Kashmir, 6 soldiers injured

Total population 188.9 million.
Divided by two equals 94.5 million.. Can you believe.
Others are busy in business,studies, jobs etc. :)

My Pak Friend,

Kashmir is every thing.

Raise the word in the Heart of Sindh or Mountains of Balochistan... from those unruly tribes in KPK to the easy going Punjabs...

When you say Kashmir... everyone calls back, Kashmir!

So it is not half...it is all. Even when they say it in their hearts.

200 million Kashmiris supporting their Kin in IoK.

Kashmir shall see Freedom for indian occupation and oppression.

Lets NEVER loose hope!

SPF

I ask that the mods do not allow the word terrorist be used to describe the Kashmir freedom fighters, these are either mujahids or freedom fighters. If the word terrorist must be used then please reserve it for the Indian Army who have used 700, 000 armed terrorists to curb and terrorise the poor Kashmiris.

Search google to read about who thanked ISIS. Rest about it's presence in Kashmir, is well facilated by India just to paint Kashmir freedom struggle as religious and in the name of Islam by so-called Muslim ISIS. The occupation is actually sinking hence, an attempt to paint it as ISIS etc fight so the same can be called as terrorism but all in vain.

Report such posts that resort to insulting any religion and move on without doing so that, the same is easy to do.

If i search Google i can find people thanking anything. Rest of your post, its clear you are in denial. The very day Hindus in Kashmir were raped,killed and chased away from their ancestral homeland. It was clear this was a religious issue. Why don't you go take a look at local Jihadi twitter accounts and see how much influenced they are because of radical Islam. The same people in your country who worship Qadri are the same sort of people who want "freedom" in kashmir. As long as you keep ignoring this, Pakistan will never solve its terror problem, neither will you let India solve its.

So, what's the final tally?

How many indian occupying terrorist force personnel did the FREEDOM FIGHTERS manage to kill?

If i search Google i can find people thanking anything. Rest of your post, its clear you are in denial. The very day Hindus in Kashmir were raped,killed and chased away from their ancestral homeland. It was clear this was a religious issue. Why don't you go take a look at local Jihadi twitter accounts and see how much influenced they are because of radical Islam. The same people in your country who worship Qadri are the same sort of people who want "freedom" in kashmir. As long as you keep ignoring this, Pakistan will never solve its terror problem, neither will you let India solve its.

Speaking of twitter accounts such as you claimed, are also mostly operated like many websites for deception, based in Delhi etc.

We are really solving the problem of terror inside Pakistan hence, results.

However, why to be so provocative with many off-topic mentioning of no value.

well an unbiased observation here.
These Kashmiri militants only attavk indian forces using conventional Guerella war tactics.

Unlike ISIS Alqaeds scum that bomb innocent civilians with mass bombing killing dozens of people in markets courts or targeting common people like padestrians labourer and so on.

Linking these Kashmiri militants with ISIS or Alqaeda or other mainstream jihadi groups isnt fair i think.
Isnt it.

You are wrong. Basically ISIS is defaming Musa's ideology to convert middle east into ashes. Zakir Musa is a real hero of Kashmiri people because he left pro Pakistani militant groups due to their soft policies just because of international pressure. Now they already showed middle finger to international community and believe that there is only one solution which is Gun solution.
Musa gain more popularity than any other local militant commander since 1989.
Long live Musa. :)
Hello Sir,

Please look into this:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/reas...winning-these-particular-types-of-war.446398/

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom