What's new

Indian Army chief's statements "very hostile", says Pak foreign minister

I dono what they are expecting IA to do????? release the pic or video of the dead body of the soldier????????? My dear friends you cant imagine what happens if it get released out..... the tensions wont stay where it is now...... Btw the video was shown to PA during the flag meeting...... But PA was very professional in the meeting... They came with a script with 1 line written... We didnt do anything... we didnt do anyting .... we didnt do anything... So evidence was shown to those people who did the crime... but as usual they are in their favourite mode ...... which is denial.......

But if some of my friends are surprised with the response of behading of a soldier.... It rarely happens in india.... I understand it wont be a big matter for PA..... But friends thats not the case IA.......

Lets grow up and show mercy for those soldiers ( all 4 of them) who laid their life fighting for their country....

Dude, relax I have no problem with whatever you want to say, neither does India - it's gone beyond Pakistan asking queries and proofs and joint or whatever investigations you want.

So stop acting Sissy and stop posturing like fake tough desi Chuck norris dude. Pakistani Generals acted maturely and responsibly. That shows how a real General conduct himself not like IA General who got nothing with him to backup his claims and still accusing us of beheading.!

I dono what they are expecting IA to do????? release the pic or video of the dead body of the soldier????????? My dear friends you cant imagine what happens if it get released out..... the tensions wont stay where it is now...... Btw the video was shown to PA during the flag meeting...... But PA was very professional in the meeting... They came with a script with 1 line written... We didnt do anything... we didnt do anyting .... we didnt do anything... So evidence was shown to those people who did the crime... but as usual they are in their favourite mode ...... which is denial.......

Care to point out where it was written Video shown to Pak Army was showing hemraj headless body?

So stop acting Sissy and stop posturing like fake tough desi Chuck norris dude. Pakistani Generals acted maturely and responsibly. That shows how a real General conduct himself not like IA General who got nothing with him to backup his claims and still accusing us of beheading.!

Care to point out where it was written Video shown to Pak Army was showing hemraj headless body?

:lol: WTF dude chill, why are you so riled up?? Allah's not gonna strike you down this instance for your lies, you will need to answer him when you die...so don't worry carry on with your rants for now.

Hostile act deserves hostile response. Someone needs to tell Madam Rabbani Khar that he is the army chief.. Not some softie like S M Krishna, the one she used to deal with.

I have seen the interview of the IA general where in he clearly stated it.... ( Now my net is slow so i cant browse YT and get me the link.... I would require my indian freinds help me to provide you the link of the same)..... But then again you will say PA army never said anything... why would they say anything when they know they have done a mistake.... Even if they deny it.... what difference it makes.... to remind you few of the denials....... OBL was living in Switzerland....... Mian kasab was from antartica....... and they both had nothng to do with pakstan if you had to believe your generals...........

Now lets cool down.... :)

Even senior Indian army officers are crude and barbaric. Shame!

Now it's becoming funny now. A headless body was not allowed to see and you are again so shamelessly twisting the the whole thing and saying how a headless body could be identified without a had obviously thorugh a mole You Dumb a$$

And this time the claim of Hemraj body not real is by your own Indians, not by me or any Pakistani...\

Sikho waali harkatay shuru kar di hay Ab indians nay. Samjh jo nahi aa rahi keasy react karay ab is news par :D

As if for you seeing a headless body of a family member is a normal thing.

Indian army chief had a wet dream of attacking PAK and he wanted to tell all wet dreaming Indians about his self-satisfying vision & when he said this to Monmohon, he gave his nod to give his destitute fantasy dreaming countrymen to harp about how they can take over PAK in their dreams. PAK shouldn't have waken indians from their wet dreams. :coffee:

Not as hostile as beheading a soldier like the Pakistani Army just did. Revenge must be had to so that the Pakistani Army clowns know that it is not civilized or acceptable behaviour to mutilate bodies. When 93k of their soldiers surrendered to us, we could have done so many things to these Prisoners of War, but chose to transport them to Pakistan without a scratch. And this is what we get in reply for following the Geneva convention.

Disgraceful by the Pakistani Army, it is a new low even by their standards.

Now it's becoming funny now. A headless body was not allowed to see and you are again so shamelessly twisting the the whole thing and saying how a headless body could be identified without a had obviously thorugh a mole You Dumb a$$

And this time the claim of Hemraj body not real is by your own Indians, not by me or any Pakistani...\

Sikho waali harkatay shuru kar di hay Ab indians nay. Samjh jo nahi aa rahi keasy react karay ab is news par :D

Care to elaborate on tht ??

No bheading took place.

It was India who first killed a Pakistani soldier

Then again violated ceasfire and killed another Pakistani soldier and yesterday again Indian army killed another Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked firing across LoC.

It seems Indian Army is out of control of the govt and wants to create and escalate tension at LoC to get attention.

so you mean that soldier family lying with all? or you want pics of those body? what kinda lame response.... this kinda things come out when foe become evil and kill other humans brutally by chopping off his head....

Indian army chief had a wet dream of attacking PAK and he wanted to tell all wet dreaming Indians about his self-satisfying vision & when he said this to Monmohon, he gave his nod to give his destitute fantasy dreaming countrymen to harp about how they can take over PAK in their dreams. PAK shouldn't have waken indians from their wet dreams. :coffee:

you should say this on 1971... do you guys have shame? don't you know how to respond properly... you and your nasty ego... doesn't matter how you think or your puny country think.... it is better if you look your own business... or 1971 sperm still works?

you should say this on 1971... do you guys have shame? don't you know how to respond properly... you and your nasty ego... doesn't matter how you think or your puny country think.... it is better if you look your own business... or 1971 sperm still works?

Guess I have hit the spot where it hurts most.:lol: When ever chankyans fail to put up anymore made up facts mired in falsehood , they show their slanderous character by immature gibberish like the above post by danger007.

Back
Top Bottom