What's new

Indian Army chief's statements "very hostile", says Pak foreign minister

idiot, rituals are done by elder son or younger brother, not army. Your media is full of lies.

My media doesn't report directly from India , kid ... Go read the account of his own brother , I will post the link soon ...

When has it been on pakistan... Proof and pakistan in the same sentence doesn't work... akhnoor, Khalistan, kargil, LeT, JeM, IC 817, Parilament, Taliban... everything is non state... when has pakistan owned up to anything....

Well again on topic , we never claimed anything on this matter , take these diversionary tactics elsewhere ... I need not to consider your claim of Indian Govt " being angels " so give me a break ! Take all these anywhere else , open 10 threads for them and discuss what happened and when ... We are asking for proof of beheading here which apparently is causing so much anger in India when the soldiers own family is suspicious of the whole saga ...

idiot, rituals are done by elder son or younger brother, not army. Your media is full of lies.

Idiot instead of Reading his brother account, You are acting ignorantly! Go read what his brother said. He said Body was wrapped in a white sheet( or cloth) and army denied to let them open that cloth and see weather he was really Hemraj or not and rituals wrere done by burning the body wrapped in a white cloth. Go research some The Hindu Link of yours to read what his brother says. Non sense people who dont even read their own links.!

You have marvelously defined the Indian mental state on this beheading issue!

I don't have a problem (and never expected anything better too) if you people say that nothing of this sort happened and your troops did not cross over and ambushed, killed and mutilated the soldier's body. If you are religious than it's between you and your allah. Acting holy and religious externally and having and doing all the sins possible in hiding.

I don't have a problem if you say that nothing of this sort happened and your troops did not cross over and ambushed, killed and mutilated the soldier's body. If you are religious than it's between you and your allah. Acting holy and religious externally and having and doing all the sins possible in hiding.

You will not get mukti too if you do Paap of accusing and lying the innocent!

You will not get mukti too if you do Paap of accusing and lying the innocent!

I don't act all holy and sh!t like you know who, and I am not worried because I know I am not lying - neither is the Indian Army Chief who is a Sikh - Sikh's don't lie.

Idiot instead of Reading his brother account, You are acting ignorantly! Go read what his brother said. He said Body was wrapped in a white sheet( or cloth) and army denied to let them open that cloth and see weather he was really Hemraj or not and rituals wrere done by burning the body wrapped in a white cloth. Go research some The Hindu Link of yours to read what his brother says. Non sense people who dont even read their own links.!

And you liar Pakistani media good as falsifying and twisting the news. I didn't come across such news.

I don't act all holy and sh!t like you know who, and I am not worried because I know I am not lying - neither is the Indian Army Chief who is a Sikh - Sikh's don't lie.

Really? Because you just acted holy and **** by claiming you are not lying and sikhs dont lie as if you and they both are "Doodh kay dhoolay howay". Get a life dude, stop your ranting and have some shame after what Hemraj Family said.

And you liar Pakistani media good as falsifying and twisting the news. I didn't come across such news.

Ab hinduo ko kaha nazar aye gi aesi news aur statments :D :D

Ye lo tmhara kaam asan kar diya. See I just caught you lying right here right now, No wonderYour top echleons and media and all the war mongering people are like you.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/other-states/soldiers-family-refuses-to-believe-headless-body-was-his/article4305067.ece

Ms. Dharmvati broke down while remembering how her husband’s mortal remains were brought to the village in a tricolour-draped coffin and cremated barely hundred metres from her house, but she couldn’t see him even for one last time. It would be too shocking, she was told.

“I was expecting to meet him in February. In fact, I had also told him about what he has to bring for our children Nirmal, Prince and Shivani,” said Ms. Dharmvati.

Among the final memories she has of her husband was when Hemraj called her four days before he was killed.

Jai Singh, the martyr’s brother, who is also on a hunger strike, also sounded a note of doubt. “What was brought to us was a body covered in white sheet. Now it could be anyone’s body. We were not allowed to see what was inside,” he said, highlighting that he has spent his childhood with Hemraj and knew that he had a mole on the back.

“I would have checked it but they didn’t allow me to do that,” he added.

Really? Because you just acted holy and **** by claiming you are not lying and sikhs dont lie as if you and they both are "Doodh kay dhoolay howay". Get a life dude, stop your ranting and have some shame after what Hemraj Family said.

You need to get a life, I know it's a lie that your esteemed FM is speaking cos it is, and how did I act holy when I know I haven't taken the side of protecting a lie? What did Hemraj's family say? that he was not killed by Pakistani troops or that his corpse wasn't beheaded or mutilated, he said he was sure because he wasn't shown the body, does that mean he wasn't killed?

My media doesn't report directly from India , kid ... Go read the account of his own brother , I will post the link soon ...

Well again on topic , we never claimed anything on this matter , take these diversionary tactics elsewhere ... I need not to consider your claim of Indian Govt " being angels " so give me a break ! Take all these anywhere else , open 10 threads for them and discuss what happened and when ... We are asking for proof of beheading here which apparently is causing so much anger in India when the soldiers own family is suspicious of the whole saga ...

Waiting for it :bunny:

You need to get a life, I know it's a lie that your esteemed FM is speaking cos it is, and how did I act holy when I know I haven't taken the side of protecting a lie? What did Hemraj's family say? that he was not killed by Pakistani troops or that his corpse wasn't beheaded or mutilated, he said he was sure because he wasn't shown the body, does that mean he wasn't killed?

\
He was killed during a cross border fire. Whatever else is just a propoganda and factless truths of yours Holier than thou IA.

Ab hinduo ko kaha nazar aye gi aesi news aur statments :D :D

Ye lo tmhara kaam asan kar diya. See I just caught you lying right here right now, No wonderYour top echleons and media and all the war mongering people are like you.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/other-states/soldiers-family-refuses-to-believe-headless-body-was-his/article4305067.ece

Ms. Dharmvati broke down while remembering how her husband’s mortal remains were brought to the village in a tricolour-draped coffin and cremated barely hundred metres from her house, but she couldn’t see him even for one last time. It would be too shocking, she was told.

“I was expecting to meet him in February. In fact, I had also told him about what he has to bring for our children Nirmal, Prince and Shivani,” said Ms. Dharmvati.

Among the final memories she has of her husband was when Hemraj called her four days before he was killed.

Jai Singh, the martyr’s brother, who is also on a hunger strike, also sounded a note of doubt. “What was brought to us was a body covered in white sheet. Now it could be anyone’s body. We were not allowed to see what was inside,” he said, highlighting that he has spent his childhood with Hemraj and knew that he had a mole on the back.

“I would have checked it but they didn’t allow me to do that,” he added.

Where it says last rite was done by the army. Without head you can't recognize a real person. His family demanded his head back.

But you are same Pakistani who claimed Ajmal Kasab as Amar Singh and claimed Osama was never killed in Abottabad. :cheesy:

\
He was killed during a cross border fire. Whatever else is just a propoganda and factless truths of yours Holier than thou IA.

Dude, relax I have no problem with whatever you want to say, neither does India - it's gone beyond Pakistan asking queries and proofs and joint or whatever investigations you want.

Where it says last rite was done by the army. Without head you can't recognize a real person. His family demanded his head back.

But you are same Pakistani who claimed Ajmal Kasab as Amar Singh and claimed Osama was never killed in Abottabad. :cheesy:

Now it's becoming funny now. A headless body was not allowed to see and you are again so shamelessly twisting the the whole thing and saying how a headless body could be identified without a had obviously thorugh a mole You Dumb a$$

And this time the claim of Hemraj body not real is by your own Indians, not by me or any Pakistani...\

Sikho waali harkatay shuru kar di hay Ab indians nay. Samjh jo nahi aa rahi keasy react karay ab is news par :D

Back
Top Bottom