What's new

Indian Army Chief:We will retaliate,orders commanders to be Aggressive.

That is not all about internationalization of an issue..
See IA chief has to make this statement. You don't just keep quite like our PM. Soldiers look up to their Chief, not damn politicians.

Woh sara ghussa aik hi bar nikal deta hai aik khas shaksiyat par!!!
He likes to keep it within the confines of GHQ and CC meetings, doesn't like blazing out unnecessarily.
Usse bolo US par to nikale. :D

Meri aankhen taras gayin. :cry:

So where do you see United nations in it..... Bilateral???????? or Trilateral

Sir thats an Age Old Pakistani Dream to bring UNO as third party for all the owtstanding issues between two nations but fe years back they had US & west by there side lolzz this time around even there best Friends turned down there requests :rofl:

Calm things down ? Army already said we reserve the right to retaliate at our choice of time and place. So its pretty much sure there will be SF operation.

IA has to do it.

I guess your coas lost alot in cricket betting thats why so aggressive....do me a favour take amaan ka tmasha and smash it on kumble's taklo head, he was talking to hamid mir as if they were best childhood buddies........let the taakra begin.....

Sir thats an Age Old Pakistani Dream to bring UNO as third party for all the owtstanding issues between two nations but fe years back they had US & west by there side lolzz this time around even there best Friends turned down there requests :rofl:

Yeah thats what i exactly wanted to be replied....

I guess your coas lost alot in cricket betting thats why so aggressive....do me a favour take amaan ka tmasha and smash it on kumble's taklo head, he was talking to hamid mir as if they were best childhood buddies........let the taakra begin.....

he he he bhai bechare kumble ki bhee wahee majbooree hai jo adhaa darjan se zyaada Pakistani heroines ke hain ;)

samjhta nahi hai yaar :rofl:

See IA chief has to make this statement. You don't just keep quite like our PM. Soldiers look up to their Chief, not damn politicians.

Would have been great if he had made this statement very next day of the incident. Moreover, there's nothing extraordinary astonishing in his press conference - It barely addresses conditions, if

Army cheif hopes PA to return the remains of the IA soldier..... I dono what PA gonna do with it.... They got thier trophy.... and proved their point... Now they can return it so that the family can carry the final rights of the brave man....

WHO RAN TO UN for the kashmir issue??? was it not nehru the man sleeping with mountbatten's wife??? :whistle:

Both the Indian air/army chiefs have sent these messages, notice how a mute response comes in from the navy as their involvement would signal a larger full scale conventional conflict this most likely indicates that increased hostilities along the LoC would lead to a limited ground/air conflict in the heights and passes around the LoC by the IAF/IA.

He does quietly convey his reservations to the US time to time AFAIK, and also through some actions.
Gaana yaad aa gaya...Dheere Dheere bol koi sun na le, sun na le , koi sun na le....

:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom