What's new

Indian Army can take out 26/11 Conspirators in Pakistan : VK Singh

This is Indian army.

a.baa-Angry-Little-Dog.jpg

Their bark is surely worse than their bite.

We can bomb your Parliaments and hotels all we want, what are you guys going to do, when you cant even deploy without losing around 1500 of your troops. Thats less than half of the soldiers we lost in Kargil War and its pathetic.

2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lol,do i have to remind you of the no. of brigadiers and other high ranking army officials whom you have lost in the past couple of years!R&AW is perfectly capable of destabilizing Pakistan without deploying any significant assets inside your country,thanks to your "own" people who do these kinds of dirty jobs on our behalf!!

Lol,do i have to remind you of the no. of brigadiers and other high ranking army officials whom you have lost in the past couple of years!R&AW is perfectly capable of destabilizing Pakistan without deploying any significant assets inside your country,thanks to your "own" people who do these kinds of dirty jobs on our behalf!!

Please do remind me, and make sure your source isnt Indian Media. Raw is honestly nothing compared to ISI, India learnt that in 2001 and 2009.

Why do these stinky hindus even allowed to exist by the world?

I say finish these bloody people and get over with it.

World will be a much cleaner and peaceful place :D

Awieen dunya ko ganda kia huwa hai
And i thought that you were a TTA!You are openly abusing an entire community in an international forum and using racist terms to justify your hatred to the entire Hindu community:tsk:!Anyway,keep up doing the good work for your country:tup:!!

Before even thinking about an OBL style op, you need to think do you have a 60+ year ally and all time friend relation with us, otherwise we won't take the heat for that drama. Unfortunately you don't enjoy same status as US does with us.

See US has several advantages.....

1) The trust of Pakistan as being an ally
2) They had the best equipment available in the world
3) They had the best possible intelligence
4) They had the best possible route for its forces, (probably the weakest link in pak defense)
5) They did not have the risk of escalation and retaliation
6) Probably they had support from section of pakistani establishment (i am assuming here)

None of the above is available in the case of India ...... We know it..... As Donatello said, if really want to kill him, a few thousand rupees can do that.....

Dint we ? As far I remember I am not sure Bangladesh existed befor that . And being prepared to thwart any covert operation by India is one thing and defending successfully is another . It works in both ways

But you forgot we share borders and you are at our arms length

And seriously you think you can take on Rafale and MKI ? Just asking .
Baatein na chodo, agar tattun may pani hai to kr do hamla.

Let me say it again
India WILL interfere directly in Kashmir in search of ''26/11 conspirators'' .......... Air strikes and movement of army. Cold Start to be more exact. ..................... but ending result? not good.................atleast not for India at all ..............

I am talking...it is fact that US has violated Pakistan sovereignty at will for last 15 years. And what was your reaction?

US has violated Pakistan sovereignty at OUR will for last 15 years.

US has violated Pakistan sovereignty at OUR will for last 15 years.

Really...so you let US violate you at your own will and allowed your citizens to be killed by US. No wonder Pakistan is this state.

Why do these stinky hindus even allowed to exist by the world?

I say finish these bloody people and get over with it.

World will be a much cleaner and peaceful place :D

Awieen dunya ko ganda kia huwa hai
Lol Think tank will you ever think ? :D

Back
Top Bottom