What's new

Indian Army can take out 26/11 Conspirators in Pakistan : VK Singh

hahahahahahahahahah again big mouth its not 70s baby 13 years of insurgency war against Pakistan in balochistan still we are banging you in kashmir , chattishghar and nagaland did your covert support to Baloch rebels stopped us from attacking you the ans BIG NO so kid ask your 14 lakh army why they are afraid of 5.8 lakh army you are only good at media bashing sponsored by RAW nothing else
Oh that's 70s and it's 15 so how does it make any difference . If I may ask you got nukes now ?

All am telling is time has changed . These proxies tactics have no place between two unequal neighbours . Take it with a pinch of salt . You need to introspect the situation in India and mood of the nation. We already gave a long run already . Next time we won't vacate but create new neighbours. You have lots of problems at home so does we . So into that . And get real

And we will do 1971 at larger scale. Don't you think?

What are you trying to tell me? 29 PAF aircraft were taken down including 10 F-86s left on the ground in the East compared to 59 IAF aircraft.

All am telling is time has changed . These proxies tactics have no place between two unequal neighbours . Take it with a pinch of salt . You need to introspect the situation in India and mood of the nation. We already gave a long run already . Next time we won't vacate but create new neighbours. You have lots of problems at home so does we . So into that . And get real

And we will do 1971 at larger scale. Don't you think?
1971 was a fluke being 1000 miles away from pakistan and with zero logistic support you kids got the upper hand and i bet if bangladesh was like kashmir you wouldn't have dare to para dropped your soldiers

Planning is one thing. Being successful in executing that plan is another thing.

How?
You already failed to do that 1971 again.
Dint we ? As far I remember I am not sure Bangladesh existed befor that . And being prepared to thwart any covert operation by India is one thing and defending successfully is another . It works in both ways

1971 was a fluke being 1000 miles away from pakistan and with zero logistic support you kids got the upper hand and i bet if bangladesh was like kashmir you wouldn't have dare to para dropped your soldiers
But you forgot we share borders and you are at our arms length

What are you trying to tell me? 29 PAF aircraft were taken down including 10 F-86s left on the ground in the East compared to 59 IAF aircraft.
And seriously you think you can take on Rafale and MKI ? Just asking .

Dint we ? As far I remember I am not sure Bangladesh existed befor that . And being prepared to thwart any covert operation by India is one thing and defending successfully is another . It works in both ways

that what i am saying it was a fluke bangladesh was 1000 miles away from our army command you are trying the same shit in balochistan for 13 plus years but got assfucked in return with the assasination of RAW station chief to Afghanistan commanding the Baloch operations

I really wonder why it is so hard for you to stop proxies entering India and there will be no need for all these mess ?

its not the jet its the missile kid

that what i am saying it was a fluke bangladesh was 1000 miles away from our army command you are trying the same shit in balochistan for 13 plus years but got assfucked in return with the assasination of RAW station chief to Afghanistan commanding the Baloch operations
If that makes you happy

its not the jet its the missile kid
Don't you think you are not the only one with missiles ?

The first question we should ask ourselves is,

Do we have the capacity to conduct a raid like OBL one?

Even if we have the capacity to conduct such a raid, Do we have the political will?

Even if we have the political will What would be the cost of it? (when i say cost, its not the money alone)

If you ask me, Its not worth it...... and govt knows it too....

When this Joker was the head of the Army, he couldn't do anything. Now he is the official clown face along with Swamy sahib, so they want to have some fun.

Nice.

Even if we have the capacity to conduct such a raid, Do we have the political will?

Even if we have the political will What would be the cost of it? (when i say cost, its not the money alone)

Hey look! A sane Indian, I heard those were rare and it shows!

P.S. Isnt this the same guy that said Indian ammo had many duds and wont last more than a few days?

Hahaha

So no answer . I asked a simple question but getting complicated answers . Haaa

Like every war we had

In 1965 your Grandpa said "You think you can take on Mig-21 and the Hawk Hunter?" at that time we only had Sabres. We managed to get a 1:7 kill ratio and that is only counting the Dog fights if i add the Indian air losses on ground kill ratio can expand to around 1:15/20 .

Oh yes, how did i miss it.

If this guy was a General, imagine the Brigadiers and Major of the Indian Army.

:P

You neither have the military capability nor political will. Indian choppers and fighters will be shot down with impunity. You know this. So no need to keep lying.

You neither have the military capability nor political will. Indian choppers and fighters will be shot down with impunity. You know this. So no need to keep lying.

Capability can be built, and Political will is much easy to be made...... But the most important part is, HS,DI,Lakhwi is not worth for the risk.....

Back
Top Bottom