What's new

Indian Army can take out 26/11 Conspirators in Pakistan : VK Singh

lol big mouth chutya with tiny heart .... we do things then we talk remember nuclear scientist killed by ISI near Delhi a message given to indian RAW propaganda wing that stop doing your propaganda against PAkistan's nukes after that RAW stopped its propaganda against Pakistan

War comes at a cost . Never mind !

But can you be precise how will you do that ? Attack and invade India ?

Still ! Avoiding my question . How will you respond ? Attack India ?
maybe targeted operations against indian politicians maybe assasination of big mouth modi

War comes at a cost . Never mind !

But can you be precise how will you do that ? Attack and invade India ?

No, Ramzan Darzi alone cannot sew billion plus body bags and we don't have enough raw material for that, importing in such bulk quantities would raise suspicion, are you crazy. It would be a limited order for the CBI ops only man.

lol big mouth chutya with tiny heart .... we do things then we talk remember nuclear scientist killed by ISI near Delhi a message given to indian RAW propaganda wing that stop doing your propaganda against PAkistan's nukes after that RAW stopped its propaganda against Pakistan

maybe targeted operations against indian politicians maybe assasination of big mouth modi
Hahaha

No, Ramzan Darzi alone cannot sew billion plus body bags and we don't have enough raw material for that, importing in such bulk quantities would raise suspicion, are you crazy. It would be a limited order for the CBI ops only man.

So no answer . I asked a simple question but getting complicated answers . Haaa

When I was in the CBI for nine years at one time we had conceived a plan to get at a certain gentleman in Pakistan. Everything was done. At the last day we thought we would inform the political bosses or shall I say the boss but he said no, we are not Pakistan, we are India,” he said.

And what will happen ?

Hope u are aware that these two guys are not journalists but PRO in their own fields . We should have gone for it . To end these proxies too . What do you expect from looters congress .

We can bomb your Parliaments and hotels all we want, what are you guys going to do, when you cant even deploy without losing around 1500 of your troops. Thats less than half of the soldiers we lost in Kargil War and its pathetic.

2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yea hahaha remember that RAW station chief to Afghanistan sent to hell by ISI in afghanistan keep on laughing idiots
Hahaha Nice ... But do even have solutions to deter India ?

We can bomb your Parliaments and hotels all we want what are you guys going to do, when you cant even deploy without losing around 1500 of your troops. Thats less than half of the soldiers we lost in Kargil War and its pathetic.
How will enter into our Airspace or land ? You can out match our IA ? U think ? HAAA

first tell me do you got guts to enter into Pakistan or surgical strike us the ans big no when we entered into kargil still you peeps were afraid to enter Pakistan thats the fact and reality of your old an incompetent scandalous Army

Its the political will that's stopping the army. Look at the way Pakistan has been cherishing with their blood stained hands. God save a country which has not learnt from its mistakes,even after its children were attacked.

We can bomb your Parliaments and hotels all we want, what are you guys going to do, when you cant even deploy without losing around 1500 of your troops. Thats less than half of the soldiers we lost in Kargil War and its pathetic.

2001–02 India–Pakistan standoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And what you think India will do ? Sit inside parliament and debate on onion price ? Always remember history brother .

first tell me do you got guts to enter into Pakistan or surgical strike us the ans big no when we entered into kargil still you peeps were afraid to enter Pakistan thats the fact and reality of your old an incompetent scandalous Army
Oh boy you need lots of history lessons . And operation was already planned . But congress got dint allow . We know how to make or break nation

And what you think India will do ? Sit inside parliament and debate on onion price ? Always remember history brother .

Oh boy you need lots of history lessons . And operation was already planned . But congress got dint allow . We know how to make or break nation

India will again deploy troops and loss another 1000-2000 troops and i'll be laughing behind my TV screen.

hahahahahahahahahah again big mouth its not 70s baby 13 years of insurgency war against Pakistan in balochistan still we are banging you in kashmir , chattishghar and nagaland did your covert support to Baloch rebels stopped us from attacking you the ans BIG NO so kid ask your 14 lakh army why they are afraid of 5.8 lakh army you are only good at media bashing sponsored by RAW nothing else

How will enter into our Airspace or land ? You can out match our IA ? U think ? HAAA

We can send in the ISI like how we always had, and if you guys think you have Aerial superiority do you want me to remind you of 1965, At the end of the war, India had lost 110 aircraft with 19 damaged, not including those destroyed on the ground at night, against a loss of 16 PAF planes. You guys have always had a technologically superior Air Force but we always managed to kick *** and break records like shooting 6 Indian Jets within a minute in a dogfight.

All am telling is time has changed . These proxies tactics have no place between two unequal neighbours . Take it with a pinch of salt . You need to introspect the situation in India and mood of the nation. We already gave a long run already . Next time we won't vacate but create new neighbours. You have lots of problems at home so does we . So into that . And get real

We can send in the ISI like how we always had, and if you guys think you have Aerial superiority do you want me to remind you of 1965, At the end of the war, India had lost 110 aircraft with 19 damaged, not including those destroyed on the ground at night, against a loss of 16 PAF planes. You guys have always had a technologically superior Air Force but we always managed to kick *** and break records like shooting 6 Indian Jets within a minute in a dogfight.
And we will do 1971 at larger scale. Don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom