What's new

Indian Army can take out 26/11 Conspirators in Pakistan : VK Singh

Capability can be built, and Political will is much easy to be made...... But the most important part is, HS,DI,Lakhwi is not worth for the risk.....

What capability? Stealth choppers? From where?

Please be realistic. Do some justice to your honored rank on this forum.
Indians cannot intrude in Pakistani airspace undetected. The best option India has is hiring some local hit-men (which are aplenty and mostly drunkard/heroin addicts with a gun for hire) and ask them to eliminate whomever you want to. Considering that Hafiz Saeed is alive, seems like India couldn't even figure that out.
If you are smart, you don't need to send in special forces everytime. That's not what Mossad/CIA did with Iranian scientists or the Latin American revolutionaries.

Pakistan got it's share of destruction in India by the Don Dawood. Why risk sending ISI or (as Indian army says Border Action Team), when born and bred Indians are willing to do the job for some cash or other goodies?

hahahahahahahahahah again big mouth its not 70s baby 13 years of insurgency war against Pakistan in balochistan still we are banging you in kashmir , chattishghar and nagaland did your covert support to Baloch rebels stopped us from attacking you the ans BIG NO so kid ask your 14 lakh army why they are afraid of 5.8 lakh army you are only good at media bashing sponsored by RAW nothing else

Remember 1971? You cross our pissing off threshold, lose your country.

Him log tum cheention key Farah macchar (civilians ie. 26/11 and mumbai) markey self masturbatory mode main nahi chalen jaten hain.

Say sonar ki ek lohar ki.

Don't try our patience.

What capability? Stealth choppers? From where?

Please be realistic. Do some justice to your honored rank on this forum.
Indians cannot intrude in Pakistani airspace undetected. The best option India has is hiring some local hit-men (which are aplenty and mostly drunkard/heroin addicts with a gun for hire) and ask them to eliminate whomever you want to. Considering that Hafiz Saeed is alive, seems like India couldn't even figure that out.
If you are smart, you don't need to send in special forces everytime. That's not what Mossad/CIA did with Iranian scientists or the Latin American revolutionaries.

Pakistan got it's share of destruction in India by the Don Dawood. Why risk sending ISI or (as Indian army says Border Action Team), when born and bred Indians are willing to do the job for some cash or other goodies?

I said can be built....Why it need to be a stealth one? ... If the govt is ready to take the risk, those toys in our inventory is there for use....... But that is going to be suicidal, especially when you consider the value of HS.....

And before taking a jibe at my rank, you need to understand what i was trying to say......

When I was in the CBI for nine years at one time we had conceived a plan to get at a certain gentleman in Pakistan. Everything was done. At the last day we thought we would inform the political bosses or shall I say the boss but he said no, we are not Pakistan, we are India,” he said.

And what will happen ?

Hope u are aware that these two guys are not journalists but PRO in their own fields . We should have gone for it . To end these proxies too . What do you expect from looters congress .
You will know it

If that's what to happen let it be . We will take care of it . Does India alone have that responsibility ? But not Pakistan ?
I'm very keen to make it happen. The population explosion in those two countries is disastrous...and they both need a lesson in humility.

If this guy was a General, imagine the Brigadiers and Major of the Indian Army.

:P

You neither have the military capability nor political will. Indian choppers and fighters will be shot down with impunity. You know this. So no need to keep lying.
Yes this man being Army Chief raises serious questions

I'm very keen to make it happen. The population explosion in those two countries is disastrous...and they both need a lesson in humility.

May I know why India is compared with Pakistan ? think honestly . What is going on here . India don't even sure about small neighbours anymore . We have lot of goals and dreams . But our neighbour's dream is to stop our dreams turning into reality . Now who's fault is this ? Please compare with Western neighbour . India don't deserve it

How India is disastrous to you ? Do you spend for our disastrous management ? Why it even matter to you ? If someone get jealous because we are growing into a global leader what it has to do with us ?

So no answer . I asked a simple question but getting complicated answers . Haaa

I did my best sitting behind a keyboard you know. Things look very simple while doing so. All you have to do is look at screen, multiple alpha numeric characters and press them.

Unfortunately or fortunately this keyboard thing does not have a "Nuke" button otherwise my answer would have been very simple.

Seriously man Playing with fire is one thing and jumping into it is another . Won't be funny but will be a suicide . All am asking is get real . Introspect the reality . Day by day India is getting more powerful at all front . Time to focus on economy then we will sort out our problems once and for all. This should be your take when dealing with India . Because no one will hold our IA hands anymore .

I did my best sitting behind a keyboard you know. Things look very simple while doing so. All you have to do is look at screen, multiple alpha numeric characters and press them.

Unfortunately or fortunately this keyboard thing does not have a "Nuke" button otherwise my answer would have been very simple.
This what you got Nuke ? And then what ? Explain

The first question we should ask ourselves is,

Do we have the capacity to conduct a raid like OBL one?

Before even thinking about an OBL style op, you need to think do you have a 60+ year ally and all time friend relation with us, otherwise we won't take the heat for that drama. Unfortunately you don't enjoy same status as US does with us.

Hi,

For some members---it is good to use the gray matter. It is agreed that the plan would have been a success. The initial goals wold have been achieved.

As for failure to react by the agencies---it is not a new phenomenon. 4 trigger events out of 10 is a large number, when dealing with terrorists strikes. Why the bosses don't react---I have learnt that they just don't give a sh-it. Their only goal is how to get promoted and milk the system.

Seriously man Playing with fire is one thing and jumping into it is another . Won't be funny but will be a suicide . All am asking is get real . Introspect the reality . Day by day India is getting more powerful at all front . Time to focus on economy then we will sort out our problems once and for all. This should be your take when dealing with India . Because no one will hold our IA hands anymore .

This what you got Nuke ? And then what ? Explain

Seriously man Playing with fire is one thing and jumping into it is another . Won't be funny but will be a suicide .

All am asking is get real . Introspect the reality . Lets dance now. :chilli:

No India can't - not just they can't pull off an attack in Pakistan, they cannot withstand the repercussions and consequences of this stupidity. Some Indians should stop making rest of Indians fool.

Back
Top Bottom