What's new

Indian Army can take out 26/11 Conspirators in Pakistan : VK Singh

Really...so you let US violate you at your own will and allowed your citizens to be killed by US. No wonder Pakistan is this state.

You don't get tired do you? All this finding faults and ways of scoring points against Pakistan does not make you feel running low on energy?

Have you ever tried an "If" formula in excel?

Let me say it again
India WILL interfere directly in Kashmir in search of ''26/11 conspirators'' .......... Air strikes and movement of army. Cold Start to be more exact. ..................... but ending result? not good.................atleast not for India at all ..............
But history says something else . Don't you think

I am talking...it is fact that US has violated Pakistan sovereignty at will for last 15 years. And what was your reaction?
Don't compare yourselves with US.
We know what you are capable of.
Where were you in 2002 standoff, where were you after 26/11.
US and Pak were fighting against common enemy. That's another story.
Many years we have been hearing from Indians we will do this , we will do that.
Comeon do that........
Instead of barking like mangy dogs, your generals and ex generals need to speak sense.

You cannot dare to pull of such a stunt.
Recent history is a testimony to that.

Just pay good sum of money to some one and get the guys killed, why all this chest thumping every now and than.

But history says something else . Don't you think
History taught to you guys may say some thing else :woot:
its time u guys leave 1971 stories and get rational ............... every day is a new day buddy :D

Considering the amount of Indian experience in fake encounters and RAWs' past achievements, I'm sure they can pull of a spectacular to keep fools at home chest thumping for the next forty years.

376619-Indiatodayscreenshot-1336623645-727-640x480.jpg

RAW left with egg on its face as terror plot unravels - The Hindu

You don't get tired do you? All this finding faults and ways of scoring points against Pakistan does not make you feel running low on energy?

Have you ever tried an "If" formula in excel?

Off topic...anyway where did I found faults in Pakistan? It is your country and you are free to run your country as you please. I was countering the statement that Pakistan sovereignty cannot be violated

Lool ...

That's like saying we have allowed the US to fvck us in the a** for 15 years. Indians arnt allowed the privilege. :D

Well if you want me to go down to that level I will because I am no nice person, India attacking Pakistan is like saying "someone knocking at my door without balls and a black hairy a$$ and asking me to fck him, does not even give me or my toy a tiny bit of arousing".

So stop comparing your black a$$es with white ones, no attraction at all, instead try your locally made vag*nal wash for sometime and them come try arousing us.............................. May be may be then I will get seduced.

Enough or you want to keep uncivilised?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom