What's new

Indian Army can take out 26/11 Conspirators in Pakistan : VK Singh

Keep on calling locals "intruders". Region will stabilize with that attitude of yours.
If they are locals then who are Kashmiri Pandits . Aryan race from Mars ? Do you know the kings name who rulled kashmir ?

:lol::lol::lol:

Nice joke..

It seems you have no regrets whatsoever in what the Uncle did in your backward ..:p:
One could argue that even some cave dwellers managed to hit Uncle where it hurts but like Indians, we don't like firing over others shoulders.

If they are locals then who are Kashmiri Pandits . Aryan race from Mars ? Do you know the kings name who rulled kashmir ?
Did I mention pandits or did I say they are not locals?

Big talk by your leaders. All nothing but hot air.

How does its different ? Is Pakistan surpassed Indian Army . Or any other forces to be precise.
Pakistan was in a state of civil war at that time let alone other difficulties due to geography.

As I said earlier if your army has water in it's tattas then attack Pakistan instead of boasting first and then chickening out like it did in 2002 and 2008.

One could argue that even some cave dwellers managed to hit Uncle where it hurts but like Indians, we don't like firing over others shoulders.
Whaa Whaa !!! U better script these brilliant sentences on Stone Henge . Very useful

This:

jhjhk.JPG

and this:

jkjh.JPG

resulted in this:

mnmm.JPG

and it will continue until the last Bharti -sponsored TTP swine does not end up like this:

Capture.JPG

No wonder their financiers and trainers are too agitated. Their planners totally forgot that this is neither 1971 nor FATA is 1000 miles away from the mainland.

Last edited:
Minorities and majorities are everywhere.
The only indigenous human are perhaps found in Africa from where the human spread to various parts of the world. This debate of indigenous versus non-indigenous is nothing but crap and testament of one's lousy understanding (if at all) of anthropology.

Back
Top Bottom