What's new

Indian Army Brigadier Commits Suicide !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Brigadier-rank army officer jumps to death before train at Pune railway station
The deceased, a male officer, was currently serving at the city-based Armed Forces Medical College and had gone to platform number 3 and jumped before the Udyan Express around 12:15 pm.

mail.png

Published: 18th April 2021 11:06 PM | Last Updated: 18th April 2021 11:06 PM | A+A A-
Dead body, Death

For representational purposes
By PTI
PUNE: A 58-year-old Brigadier-rank Army officer allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a moving train at the Pune railway station on Sunday, railway police said. They said that the deceased, a male officer, was currently serving at the city-based Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC).
"The victim came to the railway station with his driver. Leaving the driver outside, he went to platform number 3 and jumped before the Udyan Express around 12:15 pm and died," SP (Pune Railways), Sadanand Waise-Patil, said adding that no suicide note was recovered from the deceased.
"As per the CCTV footage, the Army officer was seen lingering on platform 3 and even tried to jump before the Chennai Express, but could not succeed," he said.
A spokesperson of the Army's Southern Command issued a brief statement, which said that the information about the death of an Army person at the Pune railway station was reported by the railway police to the defence authorities. "The body of the deceased has been identified to be that of a serving officer of the AFMC. Further details are being ascertained," the statement said.

RIP, what compelled a brigadier ranked army officer, to take such an extreme step, any idea?

Everybody is commenting Rest In Peace. I disagreed and posted the opposite of this phrase for the enemies of my beloved country.
This person had sworn an oath to kill my Pakistani country man and yet on this Pakistan Destruction Forum I am not allowed to post my own personal viewpoint.
My comment has been removed by the endian supporting Mods.
It's truly laughable
Everybody is commenting Rest In Peace. I disagreed and posted the opposite of this phrase for the enemies of my beloved country.
This person had sworn an oath to kill my Pakistani country man and yet on this Pakistan Destruction Forum I am not allowed to post my own personal viewpoint.
It's truly laughable
This is the screenshot
Screenshot_2021-04-22-01-45-30-212_com.android.chrome.jpg

It's truly laughable

This is the screenshot
View attachment 736311

Please convey your disagreement with the admin team in GHQ, what I can say is you're not the only one that isn't happy with the way the forum is being run.

It's truly laughable

This is the screenshot
View attachment 736311
Indian Soldiers don’t take oath to kill Pakistani soldiers, but to defend his motherland just like your soldiers. One should have respect for the fallen.

Back
Top Bottom