What's new

Indian Army Barbarity in Kashmir

This is not Indian army but J&K police and they are also Kashmiri, I can only laugh at you for trying to spread false news. I know a lot of people are involved in spreading rumors about Kashmir. And I doubt you are Neha (Indian name to me). So keep spreading rumors

In the video I clearly heard the person being beaten apologize. I have a feeling that he might have thrown a stone or something on the police and they responded that way.
What else police can do when someone people want to hurl stones for no reason related to that policeman. I want to see Neha how will you react if someone throws stone at you for no reason related to you. There are so many incidence in Kashmir where people have seriously injured a policemen in stone pelting. If this is wrong then that is not right either. If you hurl stone better be prepared for few batons. I do not think Pakistan police will give him sweats either.

This is not Indian army but J&K police and they are also Kashmiri, I can only laugh at you for trying to spread false news. I know a lot of people are involved in spreading rumors about Kashmir. And I doubt you are Neha (Indian name to me). So keep spreading rumors

In the video I clearly heard the person being beaten apologize. I have a feeling that he might have thrown a stone or something on the police and they responded that way.
What else police can do when someone people want to hurl stones for no reason related to that policeman. I want to see Neha how will you react if someone throws stone at you for no reason related to you. There are so many incidence in Kashmir where people have seriously injured a policemen in stone pelting. If this is wrong then that is not right either. If you hurl stone better be prepared for few batons. I do not think Pakistan police will give him sweats either.

Salam,

you can easily see Indian Army and police both beating Kashmiri.

Salam,

you can easily see Indian Army and police both beating Kashmiri.

New technology is revealing what indian media failed to show for last 60 years.
I hope the worst is over!!! As no more villages and mosques are being burnt with youth being locked inside.

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
p12-2_2.gif

The day when ISI stop sending terrorists and let indian army withdraw from kashmir and the govt is able to concentrste on devolopment rather than preventing crossborder terrorisam..:sniper:

Funny !!!!
Ur killing innocents...!!!!

The day when ISI stop sending terrorists and let indian army withdraw from kashmir and the govt is able to concentrste on devolopment rather than preventing crossborder terrorisam..:sniper:

India is going to sing that song for ethernity while it continues to beat innocent freedom aspired civilians. Wherever people rise against India, it is responsiblity of ISI. This is an easy way to escape goat and hide the reality that Kashmiri people do not want to be part of India. If not then we must commend ISI for being able to give India one hell of a time in keeping people emotions alive for 62 years. And shun pathetic Indian intelligence for continous failure. Which ever way it is presented, the truth cannot be erased.

Azadi'a Kashmir Zindabad!!!

648px-Flag_of_Azad_Kashmir.svg.png

Back
Top Bottom