What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
india media is just bsss... You found a soldier and now you want to make a news out of it... :blah:

The guy was on leave, he had no reason to be near the border, let alone cross the border that too unarmed!

Yes I agree Indian media can and does bs some times(so does every other country's media), but I really doubt they would make up all this. There has to be some truth to it.

we are trolling like hell should the ask the one got caught and the Indian would investigate on this and one man is not a big deal any way India has the right to investigate and the i am sure the authorities would me to a good conclusion should not troll on it

An enemy soldier crossing over for asylum is always a news .......

:cheesy::cheesy:

Poonch, Jammu & Kashmir: A Pakistani soldier has been arrested by the Indian army in Kerni sector of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir.

Arif Ali, who belongs to the of 25 Frontier Force of the Pakistani army, was arrested at around 6 this morning. No weapons have been found in his possession.

Ali is currently being questioned by army officials. According to sources, he has told his interrogators that he was hoping for asylum in India. He has reportedly also told them that lack off basic amenities has led to frustration among his colleagues deployed along the Line of Control.

Officials however say he will soon be sent back to Pakistan.

In October 2011, Pakistan had allowed an Indian helicopter that had strayed across from Kargil to return to India within four hours.

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch | NDTV.com

ye to hona hi tha :taz: And people say kashmiri dont want to live with india bhai aapke sodiers ko bhi india me jagah chahiye janam samja karo :)

Bharti crappy media only feeds the bankrupt mindsets.

Just spoken to Brigadier Atique Sheikh at the ISPR. It has been confirmed that the soldier accidentally crossed the LOC in darkness, which is not unusual and efforts are being made to bring him back. !!!

Eat it internet Hindus. :rofl::rofl:

Just spoken to Brigadier Atique Sheikh at the ISPR. It has been confirmed that the soldier accidentally crossed the LOC in darkness, which is not unusual and efforts are being made to bring him back. !!!

Well what did you expect him to say, that yes a soldier defected? :rolleyes:

Yes PA never lie. Authentic and 100% truth. Brigadier Atique Sheikh is saint from heaven and Indians are liers :P as always

If you think Internet MUSLIM can offend you then you shouldn't post alike it.
Just hoping..... Try to put religion aside sometimes for change :P

we are trolling like hell should the ask the one got caught and the Indian would investigate on this and one man is not a big deal any way India has the right to investigate and the i am sure the authorities would me to a good conclusion should not troll on it

:cheesy::cheesy:

The only ones who are trolling in this thread are pakistanis who cannot digest the fact that a pak soldier has crossed over to India and is in custody

That asylum, shias, hazara stories were a BS just like Indians on this forum are. This is actually a love affair. :D

An un-armed Pakistan soldier was arrested by Army in Poonch district, about 230-km from Jammu city, early morning after he had crossed over the Line-of-Control (LoC) dividing India and Pakistan. According to Army sources, the identity card recovered from him reveals his identity as
25-yr-old Arif Ali belonging to 25 Frontier Force of Pakistan Army. Sources said a leave certificate issued by his superiors was also recovered. He was recruited in Pak Army in 2010.

Arif was posted in front of Natu Gate, 20 km from Poonch city, which is in Indian territory. Officials said he had an affair with a girl living in Indian territory.

The fence along the LoC has been erected by some meters, at some places it is about 1 km, inside the Indian territory. Locals regularly cross over the fence and go upto the border for agricultural activity as they have lands just near the border.

Arif had developed affair and was regularly meeting the girl near the border. He will be sent back after questioning, said sources.

Pak soldier arrested in Poonch - Hindustan Times

give any news link if you have?
I spoke, I saw or I heard, ...........such statements on anonymous internet forum, who will believe? my dear internet Pakistani muslim........

Yes PA never lie. Authentic and 100% truth. Indians are liers :P as always

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rofl:

1.doud is not in pakistan
2.Kasab is not pakistani
3.saied hafeez say there are no terrorists in pakistan on news chn.

Yes PA never lie. Authentic and 100% truth. Indians are liers :P as always

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :rofl:

1.doud is not in pakistan
2.Kasab is not pakistani
3.saied hafeez say there are no terrorists in pakistan on news chn.

A single soldier roaming around in the darkness on a sensitive front- not unusal?
Brig Atique Sheikh must be a jester of the PA.

Well what did you expect him to say, that yes a soldier defected? :rolleyes:

He wasn't even aware of the news, after i inquired, he asked me to call back since he had to phone the HQ to find out if there was any substance to the story, according to him, such incidents happen occasionally.

Sent him back we don't want Pakistanis in our land

hmmm chinese COMPAS use karta honga dekha chinese mal use karne ka natija :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom