What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol , sometimes you call him sikh P.M and sometimes you call him puppet P.M , its like a cheap try to again misuse them, Well ! how you are fed against Islam and trying shots against muslims proves that you are a "Internet H Warrior". :lol:
Kabhi school key darshan naseeb nahi hue kya ??
Sikh pm cause thats his religion ,
furter more puppet pm cause thats his character

Lol , sometimes you call him sikh P.M and sometimes you call him puppet P.M , its like a cheap try to again misuse them, Well ! how you are fed against Islam and trying shots against muslims proves that you are a "Internet H Warrior". :lol:

what about you ?

I suggest you delete this post.

i will try to not repeat but i think it should be there , he did FAKE STATEMENT by calling Hindus Uncivilized , at least we can keep "FACT STATEMENT"

A bharti infected media term is suitable here, An attempt of again cheap journalism without having any source, Even bharti make it habit to cheers on Fake calls, shows their deep frustrated condition. :lol: Seeking asylum in india, Kisi ka dimagh itna kharab nahi, and those 400 Hindu families? almost every hindu in all around world have a deep corner for india in their heart, and why not it would be, india is only a civilizational religious hometown for them. But looks like Sikhs are running away in foriegn nation and struggling for thier actual homeland which is occupied by india. and according to indian constitution Sikh are considered hindus, means there are no Sikhs. again an endless S.Asian gaint game against their minorities.

Dumb@$$. We have Sikh as prime minister, a Sikh as Army chief, Hockey teams and cricket teams have Sikhs. rather the entire govt machinery have Sikhs, muslims, jains, budhists, and what not.
What is your track record?????:wave:

He is from Quetta, so quite possible a shia hazara? or he may be a soldier pissed with killing of his baloch brothers///

Yeah there is a good chance that he is a Shia Hazara then. Thousands of them are seeking asylum in various countries. He probably planned to use India and then further try and get asylum into some Western country like Australia, more than 1000 Pakistani Hazaras came last year.

I hope India doesn't deport him back to Pakistan, he is probably going to get court martialed and some jail time too perhaps.

what about you ?

i will try to not repeat but i think it should be there , he did FAKE STATEMENT by calling Hindus Uncivilized , at least we can keep "FACT STATEMENT"

Its not about who did it...There is knack to reply to his kind...dont go overboard and get a ban. You will learn as you graduate.

what about you ?
No I'm not a Internet H warrior, just an opinion poster.

i will try to not repeat but i think it should be there , he did FAKE STATEMENT by calling Hindus Uncivilized ,
Oh Boy, Parh nahi tu phir parhley , aur ata nahi tu parhna seekh ley, Point out where I called hindu uncivilized.
Kabhi school key darshan naseeb nahi hue kya ??
Sikh pm cause thats his religion ,
furter more puppet pm cause thats his character
Tu kisi asli Sikh ku banao, bharat sameet dunya ku na pakao,
School me kya rakha hey? :lol: ;)

Yeah there is a good chance that he is a Shia Hazara then. Thousands of them are seeking asylum in various countries. He probably planned to use India and then further try and get asylum into some Western country like Australia, more than 1000 Pakistani Hazaras came last year.

I hope India doesn't deport him back to Pakistan, he is probably going to get court martialed and some jail time too perhaps.

The question is whether to deport him or not?

If he has come for asylum, then deporting him will get him courtmartialed or even killed.
while if we do not deport him, Pakistan propoganda machine will go overdrive that India does not return the favour even in peace times.

Thank You for your expert views on THE ASYLUMS.. I see you sought asylum in Sydney...
Hmmm... Who were you frustrated with in india??? :angel:

No I'm not a Internet H warrior, just an opinion poster.

Oh Boy, Parh nahi tu phir parhley , aur ata nahi tu parhna seekh ley, Point out where I called hindu uncivilized.

Tu kisi asli Sikh ku banao, bharat sameet dunya ku na pakao,
School me kya rakha hey? :lol: ;)
Lagta hai mummy ney Co-Ed school mey admission nahi karaya :lol:

Thank You for your expert views on THE ASYLUMS.. I see you sought asylum in Sydney...
Hmmm... Who were you frustrated with in india??? :angel:

Why are you getting your panties in a bunch? The Hazaras are coming in hordes, almost a hundred of them died couple of weeks back.

The guy is from quetta, seeking asylum, surname "ali", you do the maths. Unless you are suggesting that Pakistani soldiers are indeed not getting proper amenities( According to him).

Lagta hai mummy ney Co-Ed school mey admission nahi karaya :lol:
Co-Ed hi tha, Phir bhi pakao jaga thi yaar.
Dumb@$$. We have Sikh as prime minister, a Sikh as Army chief, Hockey teams and cricket teams have Sikhs. rather the entire govt machinery have Sikhs, muslims, jains, budhists, and what not.
What is your track record?????:wave:
You are defying your own law, Sikhs are legal Hindus according to indian law, So plz prove them sikh first according to your constitution.
this is what normal pakistanio do !

i can understand why pakistan is so backward in education.
kid, you are new one in town,

Why are you getting your panties in a bunch? The Hazaras are coming in hordes, almost a hundred of them died couple of weeks back.

The guy is from quetta, seeking asylum, surname "ali", you do the maths. Unless you are suggesting that Pakistani soldiers are indeed not getting proper amenities( According to him).

india media is just bsss... You found a soldier and now you want to make a news out of it... :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom