What's new

Indian arms imports fell 33% over last five years, drop hits Russia the hardest

India has too much to lose under CAATSA. Without American engine, Tejas don't fly. Americans know India is vulnerable to CAATSA so IMO India will drop S-400 and go for David's Sling from Israel instead.

Tejas are not flying even with American Engines...:omghaha:

Oh look someone made a video about this

😂

@magra only this once, I will provide you this link but remember this is not the BJP/RSS funded Bharat rakshah. We are all about doing proper research And meaningful discussions on how the Indian problem can be solved.

k

Oh look someone made a video about this

😂

@magra only this once, I will provide you this link but remember this is not the BJP/RSS funded Bharat rakshah. We are all about doing proper research And meaningful discussions on how the Indian problem can be solved.
Wont go through a Pak video. Need a non-Pakistani credible source.

Wont go through a Pak video. Need a non-Pakistani credible source.
Again I understand you are a BJP/ RSS fueled nonsensical Indian. So do your research and help us identify ways to defeat india. That is the way for true happiness!

K

Lol cleverly worded

Reality is that Russians dont like india anymore and know better than to trust the indians.

As a Result indians are inducting junk like tejas in their military.

Like China, woke India needs jobs for hundreds of millions of angry people who all want more. India can't be buying everything anymore. Result, India embarks on construction and building programs just like many other nations have done or been doing.

As has been proven in all other nations, over time low quality items/techniques will slowly be improved or altered to become high quality.

@magra @The Maverick

so as I said before today India’s iron brother and sovereign the United States of America has informed its government that it will be giving Pakistan 8 new F-16s lol to take the Indians against flying (IAF) out of their misery. A deal worth 700 million paid for by the American tax payer lol. As I said earlier the world makes us take care of their india problem first the French gave us helicopters that we have armed and now the Americans. Why is India hated so much

K

Quoted a completely Indian source so it’s funnier

@magra @The Maverick

so as I said before today India’s iron brother and sovereign the United States of America has informed its government that it will be giving Pakistan 8 new F-16s lol to take the Indians against flying (IAF) out of their misery. A deal worth 700 million paid for by the American tax payer lol. As I said earlier the world makes us take care of their india problem first the French gave us helicopters that we have armed and now the Americans. Why is India hated so much

K

Quoted a completely Indian source so it’s funnier
Provide me the news source link where it says any weapons are given for free to Pak

Provide me the news source link where it says any weapons are given for free to Pak

free india by making Indian against flying Biryani, served with the new build 8 f-16s paid for by the Americans

k

Last edited:
The Indo-Chinese conflict will never blow out into a full scale war. Both are growing economies, China aiming for global hegemony while India aiming for what China is now...both economies recovering post covid. Any major conflict or armed escalation and that will be a major dent to both countries. There were many flashpoints and show of force during the recent scuttle both we're both aware not to fire a bullet on the LAC

If there is one mis-calculation from Modi, it is about China. Modi thought China can be humoured with huge trade balances.....but China did not have second thoughts in marching to the border and killing 20 soldiers.

It is wrong to think China will not go to war. They will - when it suits them.

Are you hear to waste time by writing incoherent statements
Even better answer , have you stopped being delusional. The only people who care about South Asia are the south asians, sarc + China so stop making shit in the Nebihourhood give land for peace and let the people of South Asia get out of poverty, let us live in peace and prosper. The only problem to peace is India

k

Back
Top Bottom