What's new

Indian armed forces-International drills

fine>_>

But if I was a 100% indigenous indian guy..
i would accept the fact that indian army is poor.
so is hes air force.
but that will be fixed soon i hope.
indian military needsto do something about discipline and training.

Don't worry we are better than out adversaries...and thats what is required....
Now go home and sleep....and wait for the next dream.

Send your American puppet army to fight with Indian Army then we show you how discipline and trained we are .

Sorry i dont fight with drunken army.
but atleast dont tell me that indian army is better equipped and better trained and more disciplined then turkish army?

fine>_>

so is hes air force.

Ask Your soldiers to Survive a Day in CIJWS Mizoram , And I accept They are brave.....I hope not Turkish soldiers will be well trained than The US..... US Marines Trained In Mizoram for Jungle warfare For Your Kind Information...... We Welcome You too

fine>_>

so is hes air force.

hey you came back ?? :lazy::lazy:

Ask Your soldiers to Survive a Day in CIJWS Mizoram , And I accept They are brave.....I hope not Turkish soldiers will be well trained than The US..... US Marines Trained In Mizoram for Jungle warfare For Your Kind Information...... We Welcome You too

wow jungle.. really tough..
last time i saw a real footage of us marines was when they **** their pants in house to house fighting in iraq everytime they hear a bullet.

and before that.
hw they commite suicide and hide in their graves on the jungles of japan.

wow jungle.. really tough..
last time i saw a real footage of us marines was when they **** their pants in house to house fighting in iraq everytime they hear a bullet.

and before that.
hw they commite suicide and hide in their graves on the jungles of japan.

Thats exactly why they came to India to gain extra knowledge on Gurilla warfare, after they Wanted to Have a Gurrila warfare In Iraq, The 60 member contingent came here and were trained.....

And if You call Turkish army better its because You are patriotic and I respect that, But Patriotism alone does not Imply in the real world, If You can prove it, well and Good, if Not you are free to walk away....

Turky Is far away from USA and USA trains the Most difficult warfare tactic from India, Technically The US is superior, We might not have modern gadgets but we have the Technique......

And In Japan, Iam helpless, India was Not a Independent Country While WWII

Last edited:
us americans have zero discipline..
everyone knows this.
this is known.
and the skillz?
could be good.
the pilots skillz and exprience are good.
but the soldiers in the army and in the navy are ****.
they have the money to buy good toys.
but they dont have the money to buy skilllz and discipline.
and indian military is one of the worst trained military in the world.
just ******* accept it.
try to drink less alcohol.
and besides that..
turkey have the exprience.
second most flight exprience on the f16's after usa.
best disciplined soldiers.(dont know about russia since they are only aggresive and they arent world power anymore).
training are really though.
especcially when you have to eat only frogs.. and live under water..
but those are for commandos.
but sitll.
and also we have the modern equipment.
call 1 thing that is modern in the indian equipment.
then im talking about a equipment that uses every soldier.
not 1 gagdet that uses 1/100000 in 1/100000000 cases.

Thats exactly why they came to India to gain extra knowledge on Gurilla warfare, after they Wanted to Have a Gurrila warfare In Iraq, The 60 member contingent came here and were trained.....

And if You call Turkish army better its because You are patriotic and I respect that, But Patriotism alone does not Imply in the real world, If You can prove it, well and Good, if Not you are free to walk away....

Turky Is far away from USA and USA trains the Most difficult warfare tactic from India, Technically The US is superior, We might not have modern gadgets but we have the Technique......

And In Japan, Iam helpless, India was Not a Independent Country While WWII

and btw... nato included usa said personally to the world that turks are the best guerilla fighters.
since their 20years of exprience on the kurds.
we invested billions of money into trainings and stuff.
dont tell em india has the toughest training.
because the videos dont lie.
and what your msaying right now is 1 big bullshit.

Sigh, e-thugs galore.

You wouldn't dare to tell Mr. IndianArmy (who is a former Indian army officer) what you're saying to him over the internet, in real life.

what?
im discussing something.
leave me.

and btw... nato included usa said personally to the world that turks are the best guerilla fighters.
since their 20years of exprience on the kurds.
we invested billions of money into trainings and stuff.
dont tell em india has the toughest training.
because the videos dont lie.
and what your msaying right now is 1 big bullshit.

I dont know anything about Turkish soldiers, I only know about mine, And If You know Indian army better than Me, Then What can I say, You are a genius....

And Please provide me the news where the NATO Openly Said to the world, Turkey is the best Guerilla fighters, Would love to see the article and See why is it so....And why still Train here..

Why you and I are not senior members even after 1000 Posts???:undecided:

may be after 2000 post:undecided::undecided:

may be we have to buy senior member status. But if we do not buy then we have to wait till 2000 posts... just guess!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom