Indian armed forces and minoroties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhara

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I am going to tell you about a bitter sad reality of Indian armed forces and minorities serving India.
As you people know that Sikh and Muslims also serving in Indian armed forces but they are not getting fare share of respect and recognition in comparison to Hindu servicemen.

Sikhs are allowed to eat meat (not Amrat Dhari "Baptized") but they are not allowed to eat religiously slaughtered (Halal, Kaushar) meat, we call it Kutha meat.
Muslim are allowed to eat only Hallal meat.

But in Indian armed forces Sikhs and Muslims forced to eat meat which is not Hallal and if a person object it they consider it not very Bharti or not desh Bakht.

All muslims who are serving eating Harram meat to prove their desh bakhti but on the other hand vegetarian Hindus given full respect and have a separate kichen to prepare food for them.

Ex-Major Dhara
Sikh light Infantry
3rd battalion

Last edited:
What a wanna be!!
There are many Sikhs in army..Why they are joining army then if this is the case?
They are serving to feed their family not for India.

But in Indian armed forces Sikhs and Muslims forced to eat meat
BS.

You may have been in the Pak Army. Here it is different.

There are separate canteens for Sikhs and Grenadier (Muslim) soldiers. The codes are different.

but on the other hand vegetarian Hindus
There are very few vegetarian Hindus in the Army. Service requires training in adverse conditions - which includes a compulsory course on procuring supplies (regardless of origin).

May be you were trained by some other Army. :P

BS.

You may have been in the Pak Army. Here it is different.

There are separate canteens for Sikhs and Grenadier (Muslim) soldiers. The codes are different.
I am served in Sikh light infantry and we are forced to eat in common mess while vegetarian Hindus have separate mess and kitchen.

Bullshit.... there is only separate kitchen for Vegetarian and Non vegetarian foods.. thats about it... Stop lying.
I am not laying just check with serving officer who will tell you the truth.

Really?Thousands of easy getting jobs are available outside,still army?
Stop spewing BS.
You are a Sikh wanna be only..
Where are these thousands of Job?

60% Sikh youths are jobless or semi jobless they are forces by needs to join forces.

I am not laying just check with serving officer who will tell you the truth.
I have many school/collage mates in the Army... I frequently visit them... and i am pretty aware of what goes on in there...Stop making false claims.

I am going to tell you about a bitter sad reality of Indian armed forces and minorities serving India.
As you people know that Sikh and Muslims also serving in Indian armed forces but they are not getting fare share of respect and recognition in comparison to Hindu servicemen.

Sikhs are allowed to eat meat (not Amrat Dhari "Baptized") but they are not allowed to eat religiously slaughtered (Halal, Kaushar) meat, we call it Kutha meat.

But in Indian armed forces Sikhs and Muslims forced to eat meat which is not Hallal and if a person object it they consider it not very Bharti or not desh Bakht.

All muslims who are serving eating Harram meat to prove their desh bakhti but on the other hand vegetarian Hindus given full respect and have a separate kichen to prepare food for them.

Ex-Major Dhara

I rarely call anyone names but this silly post compels me to make an exception.

I dont wish to explain the system of ration in the IA but it would suffice to know that meat is supplied based on the number of consumers of that category ( Halal / Jhatka) . If the No falls below a figure that it does not make sense to supply Halal / Jhatka for say four soldiers , they are either provided eggs in lieu or local unit commanders make arrangements for the soldiers in question as per their religious preferences.

I recall in a post a while ago you claimed that you were sacked post Bluestar (& that even your family has disowned you) . I can see why- assuming your story to be correct of course.

You are either a rabble rouser or a non Indian troll. I recall some ppl questioned you on the Jap flag you choose to fly & you were hard put to reply satisfactorily.

I am served in Sikh light infantry and we are forced to eat in common mess while vegetarian Hindus have separate mess and kitchen.
Yeah, so?

Whats your problem with a common mess?

Meat in Hindu and Sikh canteens are cooked the same way.

Only Muslim grenadier canteens serve halal meat. Rest serve regular jhatka meat. Stop BS pls.

Where are these thousands of Job?

60% Sikh youths are jobless or semi jobless they are forces by needs to join forces.
they are jobless because they are incompetent or want to go to Kanedda by some pretext or another..

Ex-Major Dhara
Sikh light Infantry
3rd battalion

Oh my gosh. That is terrible if true. Do they really treat the minorities in the Indians army with such contempt. Major, were the conditions any different when you served in the army (presumably Indian army yeah) ?

I rarely call anyone names but this silly post compels me to make an exception.

I dont wish to explain the system of ration in the IA but it would suffice to know that meat is supplied based on the number of consumers of that category ( Halal / Jhatka) . If the No falls below a figure that it does not make sense to supply Halal / Jhatka for say four soldiers , they are either provided eggs in lieu or local unit commanders make arrangements for the soldiers in question as per their religious preferences.

I recall in a post a while ago you claimed that you were sacked post Bluestar (& that even your family has disowned you) . I can see why- assuming your story to be correct of course.

You are either a rabble rouser or a non Indian troll. I recall some ppl questioned you on the Jap flag you choose to fly & you were hard put to reply satisfactorily.
I can understand your feelings but reality is different Muslims and Sikhs are forced to eat whatever meat is supplied and officers never bothered to share either meat is Hallal or Jhatka.

Oh my gosh. That is terrible if true. Do they really treat the minorities in the Indians army with such contempt. Major, were the conditions any different when you served in the army (presumably Indian army yeah) ?
Condition are now even worse but back then if someone question his mouth would be forced shut by Desh0Bakhti question.
Whoever question they bring desh-bakhti to blackmail the minority member of forces.

I can understand your feelings but reality is different Muslims and Sikhs are forced to eat whatever meat is supplied and officers never bothered to share either meat is Hallal or Jhatka.

You dont understand my feeling , for if you did you would not have replied.

I have served with Muslims & Sikhs from subaltern days upwards - even commanded them & therefore say with all the vehemence at my command that you dont know what you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom