What's new

Indian armed forces and minoroties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand Muslims having issues with not getting Halal meat but how come Sikhs have any issue with Jhatka? Whats up with the piggy backing on Muslims on this issue?
They are not telling it is Jhatka or Hallal.

FYI

You are engaging with a troll & false flagger
And how comes you know.

But for sure you are Sanghi and anti Sikh and Muslims.

It all started when they attacked our holiest place and massacre thousands of Sikhs further the labelled us not loyal and forced send us on leaves to make sure no mutiny.
They forced us to kill out own brothers in the name of Desh-Bakhti when I refuse they court martial me.

I want to ask you what you will do when your seniors ask you to go undercover as Police man and kill civilians?
Read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Blue_Star
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots

Well, that's the reason why I didn't join any armed forces or the police force for that matter. I instead opted to study political science. It keeps me away from the underhand stuff and the backstabbing :D

I am going to tell you about a bitter sad reality of Indian armed forces and minorities serving India.
As you people know that Sikh and Muslims also serving in Indian armed forces but they are not getting fare share of respect and recognition in comparison to Hindu servicemen.

Sikhs are allowed to eat meat (not Amrat Dhari "Baptized") but they are not allowed to eat religiously slaughtered (Halal, Kaushar) meat, we call it Kutha meat.
Muslim are allowed to eat only Hallal meat.

But in Indian armed forces Sikhs and Muslims forced to eat meat which is not Hallal and if a person object it they consider it not very Bharti or not desh Bakht.

All muslims who are serving eating Harram meat to prove their desh bakhti but on the other hand vegetarian Hindus given full respect and have a separate kichen to prepare food for them.

Ex-Major Dhara
Sikh light Infantry
3rd battalion
The Army is above all this. It also doesn't allow Muslims to keep beards when it is considered such an important symbol of identity for them. Army is always on the edge, it doesn't matter where their meat comes from as long as it tastes good, keeps the morale high.

I am served in Sikh light infantry and we are forced to eat in common mess while vegetarian Hindus have separate mess and kitchen.

Apparently this guy was a army major at the age of 14, and now lives in a Japanese warehouse as an illegal. This forum is a funny place!

The Army is above all this. It also doesn't allow Muslims to keep beards when it is considered such an important symbol of identity for them. Army is always on the edge, it doesn't matter where their meat comes from as long as it tastes good, keeps the morale high.
Going by your argument add beef into menu also.

Apparently this guy was a army major at the age of 14, and now lives in a Japanese warehouse as an illegal. This forum is a funny place!

Can you post screenshots bro ? If that doesn't get you banned, of course...

Going by your argument add beef into menu also.
There is also a thing known as Law of the Land. You can't screw with the majority to entertain the minority. There has to be a middle ground. Sikhs are the most respected soldiers in the Army. You would never know real Sikhi until you visit a Sikh battalion. Not Canada, not UK, not Amritsar Sahib or the whole Punjab for that matter.

There is also a thing known as Law of the Land. You can't screw with the majority to entertain the minority. There has to be a middle ground. Sikhs are the most respected soldiers in the Army. You would never know real Sikhi until you visit a Sikh battalion. Not Canada, not UK, not Amritsar Sahib or the whole Punjab for that matter.
No not at all check this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabeg_Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom