What's new

Indian armed forces and minoroties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Muslim grenadier canteens serve halal meat. Rest serve regular jhatka meat. Stop BS pls.
No they are also served Un-announced meat in common mess, they never mentioned it is Hallal or Jhatka.

We don't allowed to eat Hallal and Muslim can't eat Jhatka, if anyone raises question same time his desh-bakti became questionable.

No they are also served Un-announced meat in common mess, they never mentioned it is Hallal or Jhatka.

We don't allowed to eat Hallal and Muslim can't eat Jhatka, if anyone raises question same time his desh-bakti became questionable.
No, it is clear. Grenadier canteens are clearly demarcated.

You are lying. :)

Condition are now even worse but back then if someone question his mouth would be forced shut by Desh0Bakhti question.
Whoever question they bring desh-bakhti to blackmail the minority member of forces.

What is a "Desh0Bakthi"? Why did you serve in the army for such a considerable period (reaching the rank of Major) if conditions were so deplorable ?

Where did you get such information?Making out from back like this thread?
Ex-Major Dhara
Sikh light Infantry
3rd battalion.

What is a "Desh0Bakthi"? Why did you serve in the army for such a considerable period (reaching the rank of Major) if conditions were so deplorable ?
I wants to become a soldier and that was my wish and for many years I sacrifice a lot but all went in vain when the arrest me on false charges and court martial me.

Ex-Major Dhara
Sikh light Infantry
3rd battalion.

I wants to become a soldier and that was my wish and for many years I sacrifice a lot but all went in vain when the arrest me on false charges and court martial me.
Whats your motto? :D

I can understand your feelings but reality is different Muslims and Sikhs are forced to eat whatever meat is supplied and officers never bothered to share either meat is Hallal or Jhatka.
Here is some fact checking:

"An Amritdhari Khalsa Sikh is not allowed to eat the meat of an animal slaughtered the Muslim way.
In Punjabi the word "Kuttha" specifically means meat prepared according to the Muslim ritual slaughter."
https://www.sikhs.org/meat.htm

And yout problem is that you are not told that this is a J
Who knows who he is .. he may be lying... online identity is almost always fake...

I am going to tell you about a bitter sad reality of Indian armed forces and minorities serving India.
As you people know that Sikh and Muslims also serving in Indian armed forces but they are not getting fare share of respect and recognition in comparison to Hindu servicemen.

Sikhs are allowed to eat meat (not Amrat Dhari "Baptized") but they are not allowed to eat religiously slaughtered (Halal, Kaushar) meat, we call it Kutha meat.
Muslim are allowed to eat only Hallal meat.

But in Indian armed forces Sikhs and Muslims forced to eat meat which is not Hallal and if a person object it they consider it not very Bharti or not desh Bakht.

All muslims who are serving eating Harram meat to prove their desh bakhti but on the other hand vegetarian Hindus given full respect and have a separate kichen to prepare food for them.

Ex-Major Dhara
Sikh light Infantry
3rd battalion

Nope you are wrong, Indian army does not discriminate soldiers on the basis of caste creed and religion, and India is the only place where Sikhs can live respectfully and with dignity. Sikh's are not minorities but one of the part/founders of this great nation.

Ray
Official Spokesperson of Khalistan National Council.

Hindu officers are not giving proper food to their own Hindu soldiers how comes they supply Hallal and proper Jhatka meat to minorities?

"An Amritdhari Khalsa Sikh is not allowed to eat the meat of an animal slaughtered the Muslim way.
In Punjabi the word "Kuttha" specifically means meat prepared according to the Muslim ritual slaughter."
https://www.sikhs.org/meat.htm
Check my first post I already mentioned that Amratdhari Sikhs are not allowed to eat meat but others are allowed to eat but not Hallal or religiously slaughtered meat.

Ex-Major Dhara
Sikh light Infantry
3rd battalion.

Who knows who he is .. he may be lying... online identity is almost always fake...

Firstly, what is a Desh0Bakthi? I don't understand any sub-continent languages.

Secondly, Major did you sell out your religious and personal principles just to serve in your country's armed forces? Are you perhaps making up stuff just because you were court martialled by your boss? The Indians here are denying your claim and I just googled it up that the Indian army has huge numbers of Sikhs serving and it also had Sikh commanders. If this is true then surely they would have rebelled?

what is a Desh0Bakthi?
Love for Country / motherland.

Secondly, Major did you sell out your religious and personal principles just to serve in your country's armed forces? Are you perhaps making up stuff just because you were court martialled by your boss? The Indians here are denying your claim and I just googled it up that the Indian army has huge numbers of Sikhs serving and it also had Sikh commanders. If this is true then surely they would have rebelled?
Yes Sikh are serving in huge number but they are outnumbered by Hindus by many folds.
Hindu kids are calling me fake / false flag but I already proved my self genuine to admins by giving them my details to verify.
Check this one.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/step-son-of-bharat-mata.499869/

Reactions: CAD
Love for Country / motherland.

Yes Sikh are serving in huge number but they are outnumbered by Hindus by many folds.
Hindu kids are calling me fake / false flag but I already proved my self genuine to admins by giving them my details to verify.
Check this one.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/step-son-of-bharat-mata.499869/

Just read that thread. Your story is pitiful Major but even here in South Africa our armed forces are warned that if they associate militarily with any political ideology or party then there will be repercussions. We have special forces comprising Afrikaners and our air force is hugely functioned by Afrikaners. Imagine the chaos if they decided that they don't want democracy anymore and tried to stage a coup or a takeover of any part of the country for their own homeland.

Just read that thread. Your story is pitiful Major but even here in South Africa our armed forces are warned that if they associate militarily with any political ideology or party then there will be repercussions. We have special forces comprising Afrikaners and our air force is hugely functioned by Afrikaners. Imagine the chaos if they decided that they don't want democracy anymore and tried to stage a coup or a takeover of any part of the country for their own homeland.
It all started when they attacked our holiest place and massacre thousands of Sikhs further the labelled us not loyal and forced send us on leaves to make sure no mutiny.
They forced us to kill out own brothers in the name of Desh-Bakhti when I refuse they court martial me.

I want to ask you what you will do when your seniors ask you to go undercover as Police man and kill civilians?
Read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Blue_Star
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots

Sikhs are allowed to eat meat (not Amrat Dhari "Baptized") but they are not allowed to eat religiously slaughtered (Halal, Kaushar) meat, we call it Kutha meat.
Muslim are allowed to eat only Hallal meat.

But in Indian armed forces Sikhs and Muslims forced to eat meat which is not Hallal and if a person object it they consider it not very Bharti or not desh Bakht.
I can understand Muslims having issues with not getting Halal meat but how come Sikhs have any issue with Jhatka? Whats up with the piggy backing on Muslims on this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom