What's new

Indian are scared to play Pakistan-zaka Ashraf

and please my Pakistan friends remember Indian comments after the 4 tests against Aussies

1st match - we lost badly
2nd match - we got hammered
3rd match - we got humiliated
4th match - please please get the team out of here.

Read your post carefully and you will realize you are voicing the EXACT comments what Indians were saying on here about their team!!
"please please get the team out of here"- we didn't say that
We said- Let them stay for their own security for six months. :D (Angry crowd awaiting)

Yeah yeah Zaka. I know we have better win/loss ratio in both tests and ODI than India but again why mentioning it in such blunt manner? You should care for India bacha party sensitiveness. :hitwall:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know it is Pakistan which is third best over all in both format of the games but then you should respect to Indian kids emotions Zaka you idiot. :angry:

and after 2010 pakistan has infact won many tests and indian has been white washed since then :lol:

Yeah yeah Zaka. I know we have better win/loss ratio in both tests and ODI than India but again why mentioning it in such blunt manner? You should care for India bacha party sensitiveness. :hitwall:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know it is Pakistan which is third best over all in both format of the games but then you should respect to Indian kids emotions Zaka you idiot. :angry:

WOW, the statistics and numbers don't lie.

Ab to Indians ki BOLTI BUND hoo jani chahiyeh.

Back
Top Bottom