What's new

Indian are scared to play Pakistan-zaka Ashraf

Unnecessary statement by Zaka to be honest. He could have said that we have a better record against India in cricket. Why saying something obvious in such a blunt manner. ;)

Tests India won Pakistan won Draw
59 9 12 38

ODI India won Pakistan won Draw
120 47 69 4

Stats say it all.:D

Winning and loosing is the part of the game...but saying we afraid of a pakistani team (which have fixers) is over the top.

Check who has a better win/loss ratio in ODI Cricket. :D

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/en...rby=win_loss_ratio;template=results;type=team

Yeah we know Zaka kids would be thrashed but why mentioning it. :angry:

Yeah yeah Zaka. I know we have better win/loss ratio in both tests and ODI than India but again why mentioning it in such blunt manner? You should care for India bacha party sensitiveness. :hitwall:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know it is Pakistan which is third best over all in both format of the games but then you should respect to Indian kids emotions Zaka you idiot. :angry:

Yeah Zaka I know India has better win/loss ratio than only Newzealand, Zimbabwe and Bangladesh in test Cricket but Zaka you should show some respect yaar. :D

And you all are proud of Match Fixers i guess ;) and i respect you for that, atleast in one department of cricket you lead :D

We lead in many departments buddy as I have mentioned above. Quit trolling and check them.;)

And you all are proud of Match Fixers i guess ;) and i respect you for that, atleast in one department of cricket you lead :D

Those fixers are no more in team dude, don't drag them in they are brothers of Madhuri Gupta. Illuminate your master blasters and the walls..:tongue:

of course,no body wants to go there.
life is most costly

Wao! I thought that costly life is on sale somewhere, you know buy one and get hundred for free.

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Just kidding yaar, i'm not trolling, if i am then all are. :D

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Hehehehe..... :D
How to illuminate master blaster and wall? :D

So you think they don't worth any discussion?

Why should anybody be afraid to play pakistan let alone India, cricket is a game played for fun not by people like LeT with guns. So......chill and enjoy the game.

Com'on guys, stick on cricket.... light pranks should be ok, i urge indian members to abide with it, and request pakistani members to do the same.

Cricket is one of the biggest common factor between our countries. Enjoy it, don't bash anyone.

Com'on guys, stick on cricket.... light pranks should be ok, i urge indian members to abide with it, and request pakistani members to do the same.

Cricket is one of the biggest common factor between our countries. Enjoy it, don't bash anyone.

Who started it??

Why should anybody be afraid to play pakistan let alone India, cricket is a game played for fun not by people like LeT with guns. So......chill and enjoy the game.

have you ever listened this views from any indian??or indian players or indian BCCI:disagree:
every time,a pakistani will comment

Back
Top Bottom