What's new

Indian and Pakistani troops exchange fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're still referring to those dead Pakistani soldiers as terrorists???

You Indian members here really have no shame.

They are claimed as Pakistani soldiers, not necessarily true. Their being on lost so conveniently in a place like that is enough reason for suspicion.

And knowing the pak army they have a penchant for lying even to their government....Kargil anyone?

Can you read?

If yes then read again..

They were obviously in Indian territory, up there if you see somebody crossing over its usually a terrorist supported by Pakistanis.
I doubt they were even professional soldiers..mujahid batallion :lol:, what sort of a name is that.

They were probably terrorist.

:lol:

Now you gonna threaten me over the big wide internet huh....If you are as dangerous as your thrice beaten army is..I have nothing to fear. :blah:

I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to bring out the bad side in me or other Pakistanis on this board, not even Pakistanis, but you're provocating people with common sense who aren't even Pakistani.

I will keep my cool this time and kindly advice you to stop referring to our 3 dead soldiers as "terrorists".

I assume you're some skinny-*** Indian kid with an indian cap on his head, sitting behind his computer screen being all tough.
Being nationalistic is cool buddy, but you're taking it way too far now by insulting our (dead) soldiers in such a shameful and disgusting way.

Why weren't you on the frontline when this incident happened? Don't you have any morals or respect for the dead? Do you see any Pakistani here insulting your young Indian soldier who also lost his life in this exchange of fire?

Are you...stupid? :disagree:

You're still referring to those dead Pakistani soldiers as terrorists???

You Indian members here really unbelievable. You have no respect for anything.

I can't actually believe Indian trolls like these are allowed to roam the forums freely and infect the threads with their complete bullcrap.

I can't comprehend the fact that this Indian is allowed to participate in discussions and INSULT and disrespect DEAD Pakistani soldiers, on a Pakistani based defence forum.

This is unbelievable..:tdown:

They are claimed as Pakistani soldiers, not necessarily true. Their being on lost so conveniently in a place like that is enough reason for suspicion.

And knowing the pak army they have a penchant for lying even to their government....Kargil anyone?
You're an idiot. That is all.

Reactions: AUz
Come on guys...this is not a news celebrate....its really sad that these things happened...At least we should have moral obligation to respect the martyr soul from both the sides....i think these thread should be closed...

Some of the comments here from some Indians (small minority) are absolutely disgusting

Show some respect for the soldiers, they got wives, sons, daughters, families

How would you feel if those 3 guys were Indian and the 1 killed Pakistani??????

Exactly you would feel the same as we Pakistanis do at the moment

So please have some respect for the fallen from both sides

And hope that the matter is Resolved quickly by a border flag meeting.

Peace

At the end of the day there will always be 2 versions of this story. Its sad to see the mindset of some of our Indian friends on here posting some cheap shots. Im sure they dont speak for the myjority of Indians. I pray for all that have lost the lives across both borders. I am proud of all you guys that didnt put any rubbish on here as retaliation. Well done!

Bandit , shame on you man . Even if what you say is true , this is no time for conspiracy theories .

Don't worry...Indians can keep their RIP and fake tears to themselves.This will be avenged pretty soon though.

Shame on us that we cant have peace and this what happens at the end god damn those british bastards for not making clear borders

Blackops well said bro
there is nothing else to say 1000's have died till now because of us abd there are still people who abuse the dead shame on them n bandit dude seriously stop making fun of the fallen or dont be in a defence forum if you cant respec dead soldiers

there is nothing else to say 1000's have died till now because of us abd there are still people who abuse the dead shame on them n bandit dude seriously stop making fun of the fallen or dont be in a defence forum if you cant respec dead soldiers

Bro look at my posts i do respect all dead soldiers from both sides. I think you have misunderstood me

Bro look at my posts i do respect all dead soldiers from both sides. I think you have misunderstood me
no mate its not you, you got me wrong there its the bandit guy am talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom