What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

A question. What J11 they are using? Why they are not using J10C or J16 which are AESA and armed with PL 15?
I think J-11 is responsible for protecting Xian-H6. China will use the MOAB to destroy the bunkers and the Indian road being built at the border if the conflict begins.

I think J-11 is responsible for protecting Xian-H6.
One raid of H6k will be enough to dissipate the whole Ladakh contingent.
dd2de41a-0fc4-11e9-85d9-37db0e8cf837_image_hires_140510.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@doorstar bro, you tagged me and then I didn't find your post again. You deleted it?
yup, was just saying feng leng is back, then thought someone might charge me with off-topic posting so deleted it, was also saying that none of what OP here posts is hardly ever true. esp. this time he is posting fantasies of the superpoopers

yup, was just saying feng leng is back, then thought someone might charge me with off-topic posting so deleted it, was also saying that none of what OP here posts is hardly ever true. esp. this time he is posting fantasies of the superpoopes
@Feng Leng @Beast @sinait @Han Patriot They're all heavy keyboard warriors. :D
Welcome back Feng Leng.

psst India, wanna make china mad?? hit em where it hurt most.
send this to the south china sea.
1*cCvyM8mSmjKOoh6A4a2Czw.png

What a brilliant idea ... you must be indeed a true mastermind of military strategy. And what's then?? A sitting duck alone in the huge SCS where the PLAN has an advantage in everything? Do you really want any more embarrassment?

Last edited:
What a brilliant idea ... you must be indeed a true mastermind of military strategy. And what's then?? A sitting dock alone in the huge SCS where the PLAN has an advantage in everything? Do you really want any more embarrassment?
Ohh come on deino. Its not like china suddenly gonna do anything serious. It just a ship. The US navy regularly do a peaceful operation in south china sea. Nothing happens. Carry on as usual.

LOL your master couldn't even protect your EEZ from being taken away like candy from a baby!
Awww look at mighty china sending aircraft carrier to the opean sea. Meanwhile the US is trolling them righ in front of their lawn.:(

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...potted-coast-shanghai-pla-navy-begins-11-week

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh come on deino. Its not like china suddenly gonna do anything serious. It just a ship. The US navy regularly do a peaceful operation in south china sea. Nothing happens. Carry on as usual.

Exactly, China won't do anything unless the IN makes a stupid mistake ... but otherwise please go ahead but that also means no-one cares about a single Indian ship in the SCS! So why then sending one?

Exactly, China won't do anything unless the IN makes a stupid mistake ... but otherwise please go ahead but that also means no-one cares about a single Indian ship in the SCS! So why then sending one?
Why send two if one is enough to make PRC mad? Its not like china would do anything serious. Maybe some "concerned" statement from your MFA's and angry globaltimes editorial. But everything will be just fine.

did you understand the post or need translation?

he is mocking the superpower2012

it is kutta class: it is a dog class
kas Inkay paas t^tt@y hotay: Alas! they have no courage
No bro, I think you misunderstood me. I like his quote "Curry faggots be gone!You are all on my ignore list by default."

Back
Top Bottom