What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

Why send two if one is enough to make PRC mad? Its not like china would do anything serious. Maybe some "concerned" statement from your MFA's and angry globaltimes editorial. But everything will be just fine.
Dude your destroyers are nothing as compared to high tech 052D and 055 better not send them to China or they will become artificial reefs soon and same for your Soviet tub you call aircraft carrier

No bro, I think you misunderstood me. I like his quote "Curry faggots be gone!You are all on my ignore list by default."
ah! and oops!
it's in his signature which I only just noticed

LOL the US Navy thought they could stop PLAN from taking away your EEZ like candy from a baby but they were too cowardly to open fire on our ships harassing your oil platform!
So its either the US is extremely brave or china is extremely docile. I mean even mighty PLA navy never sailed ships so close to jakarta or hanoi or manilla. The US just did that to a nuclear power lol

Like @Viva_Viet said. You people are just like ah Q. brave against the weak but got bullied by the bigger bully lol:p:

Ohh come on deino. Its not like china suddenly gonna do anything serious. It just a ship. The US navy regularly do a peaceful operation in south china sea. Nothing happens. Carry on as usual.
Did you just put USN and IN in the same category? Man you must be high...

Dude your destroyers are nothing as compared to high tech 052D and 055 better not send them to China or they will become artificial reefs soon and same for your Soviet tub you call aircraft carrier
Off course not. Its not just limited to destroyers. A training ships flying an Indian, US,French, UK flag will be enough to force globaltimes to write another angry editorials lol.

Back
Top Bottom