What's new

Indian and Chinese Airforces Confront Each Other In Ladakh

Dude do you have some physical handicap that you have write in that format?! What the fk is with the trolls in this forum, unique ones everyday.
he is good for clicks hence tolerated, reporting him never works
We took away your EEZ just like taking candy from a baby! Now you don't even dare to drill for oil in your EEZ!
be afraid, very very afraid because this dude is more likely a superpooper2012 bharati than an Indonesian

Last edited:
is it a confirm news?
Few weeks ago the Chinese Helicopters were also hovering in their territory, the Indians scrambled jets than as well. Seems like the Chinese are checking Indian response time on a regular basis.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-chinese-military-choppers-1676999-2020-05-12

Yup and we laugh like babies when we see you powerless against the US Navy casually sailing near shanghai like the master they are. Lel
The second Chinese carrier group spotted in the South China Sea.
EZHBz5aU0AEOK6H

I know this guy @striver44. This guy is an Indian Hindu male married to an Indonesian christian lady living in Indonesia. So, Technically he is Indian by heart.
Ahh no Im no hindu. Thanks.
I'm a sunni muslim from a family of sunni muslim and as far as I know i dont have hindus, christian or even baha'i in my family

The second Chinese carrier group spotted in the South China Sea.
EZHBz5aU0AEOK6H
Wow such scary. Meanwhile the US Navy sails it ship near shanghai and casually passes taiwan strait like a boss.

Dude do you have some physical handicap that you have write in that format?! What the fk is with the trolls in this forum, unique ones everyday.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@doorstar bro, you tagged me and then I didn't find your post again. You deleted it?

Back
Top Bottom