What's new

Indian Americans ahead of all other ethnic minorities in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are progressing in US. They have gained a respect. Many pakistanis pose as Indians in USA.

That's very true. Have seen it with own eyes here in NYC.

On a different Note: I think South Koreans and Chinese would be ahead of Indians in terms of income and living standards.

That's very true. Have seen it with my own eyes here in NYC.

Only Mohajors pose as indians because they are of indian decent. I live in NYC and I always tell people I'm Pakistani.

That's very true. Have seen it with my own eyes here in NYC.

Oh really ? then why they still refuse visa for modi and frisk indian minsters all over the us airports LOL

indians need a predominant white country to confrim their worth. how pathetic!

Dont laugh if your country been colonised by white for 300 years you will behave exactly the same mate

Only Mohajors pose as indians because they are of indian decent. I live in NYC and I always tell people I'm Pakistani.

i don't know who Mohajors are. Not saying all Pakistanis says that, but i have met people here in Queens.

i guess for the reason javad mentioned in his post.

That's what your people are doing that is why they are nowhere in the list of well performing communities :lol: . Infact in UK and Canda , Pakistanis are one of the poorest communities falling below poverty line .

how come only indians work at dunkin donuts? | Facebook

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden
Joe Biden Quotes - Funny Quotes by Joe Biden

Hillary Clinton introduced a quote from Gandhi by saying, “He ran a gas station down in St. Louis.”
Hillary Clinton regrets Gandhi joke - US news - Life - Race & ethnicity - msnbc.com

i don't know who Mohajors are. Not saying all Pakistanis says that, but i have met people here in Queens.

i guess for the reason javad mentioned in his post.

I am a Pakistani living in New York City and I rather be called anything except indian. Being called an indian is worse than being called a terrorist. And all my Pakistani friends here think the same way as me.

Oh really ? then why they still refuse visa for modi and frisk indian minsters all over the us airports LOL

Dont laugh if your country been colonised by white for 300 years you will behave exactly the same mate

Till now..i only have heard, but i have seen it too...that you are always on some crack. but no problem...Internet is for people like you as well.

I am a Pakistani living in New York City and I rather be called anything except indian. Being called an indian is worse than being called a terrorist.

the news media seems to prefer the latter tag as well.

how come only indians work at dunkin donuts? | Facebook

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden
Joe Biden Quotes - Funny Quotes by Joe Biden

Hillary Clinton introduced a quote from Gandhi by saying, “He ran a gas station down in St. Louis.”
Hillary Clinton regrets Gandhi joke - US news - Life - Race & ethnicity - msnbc.com

I am a Pakistani living in New York City and I rather be called anything except indian. Being called an indian is worse than being called a terrorist. And all my Pakistani friends here think the same way as me.

Not every Pakistani thinks like you...! Only narrow minded ones!

Indians are also climbing up the corporate latter fast like never before.

Just now I learnt that a fellow Indian colleague,an IIT Kanpur alumni has become the vice president my company, Disney Interactive! Proud of him!

There are too much Indians all over the world, overpopulation is a serious problem. I recommend half-child policy, every two families can have one child, that way everyone wins, including Indians.
Wait, did you just admit that you wanna blow yourself up in an Indian temple?

At least the Indians aren't blowing themselves up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom