What's new

Indian-American wins Scripps National Spelling Bee 2013

:lazy: not again

waiting for the first indian american to start a big mafia

This should not even be in the news any more. They win it every year.

I think Chinese will never win this type Bee since Chinese only speak Chinese

Why bother posting really ? It is such a cliche now.

Gay.

But I give to respect to this little funny bhartee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xuxu - there are enough OBCs (Overseas Born Chinese) of the english speaking nations who speak perfect english. Don't be so humble dude :)

Chashma utaar, duniya dekh bhai ! :D
(put down your shades and look at the world )

Congrats to the little dude :cheers:

I think Chinese will never win this type Bee since Chinese only speak Chinese

Obviously you've never visited the States. There are many American born Chinese that can speak better English than some of our own politicians.

Congrats to the little dude :cheers:

Obviously you've never visited the States. There are many American born Chinese that can speak better English than some of our own politicians.

There are only 4.3million Chinese in US, I don't think they can win billion Indian English speakers, too littile numbers

There are only 4.3million Chinese in US, I don't think they can win billion Indian English speakers, too littile numbers

There arent a billion Indians in US, Indian population in US is like 2-3 million i think

Lol there aren't a billion Indians living in the US. This was a national spelling bee, as in only in the United States. I believe there was one little girl from Shanghai however.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom