What's new

Indian-American gets key Pentagon position

He shouldn't have any bias against Pakistan just because he's of Indian origin.

He has been selected to serve American interests.

Trust me, if req., he will go against Indian interests to fulfill American desires...and if he didn't, he will be thrown out.

These threads are meaningless, this guy will be no relevance to India.

What a shame to see indians gettin happy that now one of them will be licking white A***s instead of usual black one...:lol:

And I guess you are so annoyed because you get a black one now after 60 years of distinguished service?

Chill dude I was wondering whats there to be happy or feel proud of...pentagon keeps hiring and firing people even osama bin laden and khalid sheik were once their assets.....So whats the big deal that some nut head made a mountain off a mole...

What a shame to see indians gettin happy that now one of them will be licking white A***s instead of usual black one...:lol:

Linking white A****s ??? I thought after November incident you did that

Before making any idiotic comment like this just think about yourself

Just woow....:blink:
Is this enough for getting a ban?
Or since its Chinese only a warning? whats gonna happen?:undecided:

Are u mad or something???. No warning for Chinese.

If so CCP will issue atleast 5 warnings to pdf, as they have sole right for warnings these days.

Linking white A****s ??? I thought after November incident you did that

To them serving a position by other nationality is termed as **** <----(star thingy) ..

Well thats what they have been taught it seems.

Yes, we chapati-faces definitely wished we had the more defined, murine facial features and topology of Indians.

Please dont be ashamed of your real nationality. At least we know you are a false flagger now. You are as much Chinese as Lahore or Karachi.

indians are a stain on the underwear of life.
they breed like wild animals and smell like curry munchers.

trust me, once india starts to become a threat to american hegemony, they will turn anti-indian very quickly.

Another post that falls under

' Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional" category.

You guys get droned by them, your army gets killed by them, and yet you continue to fight their War on terror (more like war on Pakistani citizens and army). And you think we are the ones licking their *****? Very weird logic indeed.

trust me, once india starts to become a threat to american hegemony, they will turn anti-indian very quickly.

Kinda ironic coming from a country that has a higher population than us. That is if you really are Chinese and not a Pakistani false flagger like your good friend Raphael here in this forum :P

Vikram Singh, an Indian-American appointed to key Pentagon position

pentagon-150711.jpg

WASHINGTON: Indian American security expert Vikram J. Singh has been appointed to the key post of deputy assistant secretary of defence for South and Southeast Asia at the Pentagon. :woot: :yahoo: ;);):P

Singh, who previously served as special assistant in the office of the under secretary of defence (Policy), has also been appointed to the senior executive service, a defence department announcement said.

He replaces Robert Scher, who has been assigned as deputy assistant secretary of defence for plans.

In his previous job Singh worked on policy issues, including stability operations and counter-insurgency capabilities; disaster response and humanitarian assistance; oversight of peacekeeping missions; and the 2006 Quadrennial Defence Review.

Singh alse served as senior defence advisor to the late Richard Holbrooke, the special US Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Before joining Holbrooke's staff, he was senior director for counter-insurgency policy at the Pentagon and a member of the Department of Defence team for the White House Strategy Review for Afghanistan and Pakistan. :woot:

Singh returned to government service in February 2009 after two years as a fellow at the Centre for a New American Security (CNAS), a Washington think tank.

At CNAS he worked on Afghanistan and Pakistan, Asia policy issues, and a range of defence strategy and planning projects.

From 1999 through 2001, Vikram managed a five-country Ford Foundation project on minority rights and security in Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka at the International Centre for Ethnic Studies in Colombo.

Vikram Singh, an Indian-American appointed to key Pentagon position - Economic Times

Indian-American gets key Pentagon position - World News - IBNLive

congratulations! now you have 2 masters ... first hindus now goraas

Well many in the IT sector don't appreciate the cheap labor from India on H1 visas, so you are right to some extent

Names: Vikram Singh promoted at Pentagon | The Cable

foreignpolicy had a post about this.

Singh_WEB.jpg

hmm, he looks ratty and untrustworthy. he should get his teeth fixed.

Looks much better than Chinese

Actually, we already signed that agreement. Once the US Marines get the Super Cobra, it will be then exported to Pakistan.

Cobras have been very effective in dealing with Taliban terrorists on our border areas.

Link ......

Ideal figure for a villain role in Bollywood movie..

Hmm....

or villain for Pakistan :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom