What's new

Indian-American gets key Pentagon position

Yes, we chapati-faces definitely wished we had the more defined, murine facial features and topology of Indians.

America has freedom of religion, now get lost Hindutva fool.

hahahaah NOW YOU ARE hiding behind our freedom of religion while screeching hate speech about ahmeids not being muslims or anti hindu,Christian and jewish rants everyday on PDF. Talk about hypocrites ! You spew hate everyday here but you want our freedom of religion flag to protect you. HILARIOUS!

hahahaah NOW YOU ARE hiding behind our freedom of religion while screeching hate speech about ahmeids not being muslims or anti hindu,Christian and jewish rants everyday on PDF. Talk about hypocrites ! You spew hate everyday here but you want our freedom of religion flag to protect you. HILARIOUS!

Again SanJay, no this land is not your personal property, so please get over that strange feeling of yours.

Pakistan better gear up for some more anti Pakistan propaganda headed her way from Pentagon. :angel:

One Indian-American working at the Pentagon isn't going to make a difference in US foreign policy or operations.

True, but with this moron in the Pentagon, its a cumulative effect.

If Pakistan needs Super Cobra Gunships, this moron with his allegiances to India draft a memo saying how they will be used against India and thus it will get vetoed.

And seriously Indians are everywhere. Its so freaking annoying.

True, but with this moron in the Pentagon, its a cumulative effect.

If Pakistan needs Super Cobra Gunships, this moron with his allegiances to India draft a memo saying how they will be used against India and thus it will get vetoed.

And seriously Indians are everywhere. Its so freaking annoying.

Actually you are moron not that guy .... who still think that US will sell you their Super Cobra

Actually you are moron not that guy .... who still think that US will sell you their Super Cobra

Actually, we already signed that agreement. Once the US Marines get the Super Cobra, it will be then exported to Pakistan.

Cobras have been very effective in dealing with Taliban terrorists on our border areas.

Names: Vikram Singh promoted at Pentagon | The Cable

foreignpolicy had a post about this.

Singh_WEB.jpg

hmm, he looks ratty and untrustworthy. he should get his teeth fixed.

Ideal figure for a villain role in Bollywood movie..

Hmm....

May be they will soon make him in charge of drone strikes

Do you seriously he'll even get a warning. No sir. But if Indian, he would have got a permanent ban. But, well life's not fair.

Well yeah, its a Pakistani forum. I remember, I joined this Indian forum, Bhahrat-Rakshah, and as soon people found out I was Pakistani, the posters bombarded with anti-Pak racism. And when I countered civily, they banned me.

But I admit, DF-41 ICBM crossed the line with his remark.

Back
Top Bottom