What's new

Indian AMCA proposal

India made a correct decision to halt HAL's AMCA, but for a wrong reason!

HAL's AMCA should be halted in order to kick start AMCA Mark II. :hitwall:

BTW, how's DRDO's futuristic bullet project going? :lol:

Of course it's not on a single member, but this member has a history of posting similar threads here and creating blame games isn't it? So apart from closing this silly thread right from the start, why even bother with him all the time and why ban 10 people at the end, when you can ban only the cause of the problem?

Then I should not bother with all members like him? Just ban them straight away? That would lead to (at least in my mind).. straight away banning of ten Indian members, four Chinese, one Iranian, two Pakistanis and so on. What would the backlash from that be?
"Forum is biased".. biased against Indians, biased for Indians, biased against Chinese, biased for Chinese, Biased against "Patriotic Pakistanis", Biased for Pakistanis.. and so on and so forth.
It's not as simple.

And the obvious flase flagging? Don't tell me you guys believe that he is an American :lol:

Our belief has little to do with IP address checks and post history's. facts and not bias is what these decisions are about.

This thread is just like

just like building castle in thin air :lol:

AMCA is still in sketches only u go to wait for atleast a working prototype to post your stupid pictorial analysis

Then I should not bother with all members like him? Just ban them straight away? That would lead to (at least in my mind).. straight away banning of ten Indian members, four Chinese, one Iranian, two Pakistanis and so on. What would the backlash from that be?
"Forum is biased".. biased against Indians, biased for Indians, biased against Chinese, biased for Chinese, Biased against "Patriotic Pakistanis", Biased for Pakistanis.. and so on and so forth.
It's not as simple.

Atleast u can close this thread ,this least thing we can expect from you .

Simple reason :flame baiting

that's it

He is trying to spam the forum with his crap.
He is acclaimed as aeronautics expert in chinese defence forum .:lol:

He can point analysis from picture alone ,:cheesy:
He can calculate RCS of a fighter which supercomputer do from his personal computer at home alone:omghaha:
He has passed with a golld medal in chinese physics which is equal to Mar's physics:cuckoo:
He has hold the record of getting atleast 4 likes for every stupid morronic post he posts in this forum by his fellow similiar IQ levels chinese comrades:rofl:

Then I should not bother with all members like him? Just ban them straight away?

Why straight away? This is not the first and if you keep him on the forum definitely not the last time he comes up with such BS and the aim is very clear isn't it? So when he has a history of causing problems, why not ban him permanently? One can easily go through his threads and count how many members were banned, because they reacted on his provocations and that could have been avoided, by banning the one that caused the blame games!

seriously i dont see the logic behind such troll threads at all.. when DRDO has been asked to stall all work on AMCA temporarily and when even the sketches were not even final.. some d!ckwad still decides to unleash his idiocy on the forum ? what a joke !

What kind of people run DRDO or their ministry of defence that they even comprehended such a project. :lol:

hD6D9B480
no beggars don't ride horses...they just pole vault to their destination

Agreed you managed to draw a straight line through those unrealistic cartoon of ours, but hey for a radar to catch the signal the straight line of yours must also come out of the air-intakes somehow. Looking at the way you have drawn a line, It seems that the line of yours should have artificial intelligence to find its way out.

Let me show you something interesting.

These are the first official DRDO images of fabrication of compact advanced serpentine air-intakes, intended for preliminary studies on performance

AMCA_INTAKE.jpg

And the below picture you see is straight from the ADA during a documentary of DRDO from Discovery. Watch closely on its air intakes.

amca5.jpg
please, share the link to watch this video of Discovery documentary..

The best MCA proposal would be that they would join F-35 Program all A,B and C variants...

Why straight away? This is not the first and if you keep him on the forum definitely not the last time he comes up with such BS and the aim is very clear isn't it? So when he has a history of causing problems, why not ban him permanently? One can easily go through his threads and count how many members were banned, because they reacted on his provocations and that could have been avoided, by banning the one that caused the blame games!

LOL. Seriously ? you expect the mods to ban him ?? ........ eat more badam to increase your brain function :rolleyes:

1.Indians dont know the trick its play play play and get hurt again go to ground play and practise,india is so optimistic that we think every project should become a success, and they are least concerned about research, if india wants to become a super power in asia it needs to produce its all equipment in india.
2.western countries aswell as whole world has so many failed projects but better things come after failure, if india wants to accomplish this AMCA 5th generation it needs to work on PAKFA and not just give money and watch russians build the jets.
3.indians have the capability to do and complete such projects just needs some private assistance from TATA,relience,L and t....
janab the thing is AMCA has been freezed and will remain like that until we have confirmed news about the dilivery dates of Rafale and FGFA

that bieng said AMCA is just a dream as india doesnot have money or expertise to invest in such a program but if it ever goes beyond drawing boards then few things

1. it will have modified version of GE 414 engines produscing almost 115 Kn wet thrust

2.it will be much bigger in lenth alone than LCA some say at least 17m with 25 tonnes MTOW

3.it will be if ever produced have israelies in collobration from day 1

but they all are big iffs until something concrete comes owt for FGFA & Rafale nothings gonna happen :coffee:

It is still very early to be judging the AMCA. The project will be restarted in a few years when the LCA mk 2 is inducted. Even then it will take some time to build a prototype. Perhaps India will find a partner for the project (Japan maybe?).

Failed design: Squished tube stops blood flow and airflow

The weird and squished airduct design won't work. What happens when you step on a garden hose? The water backs up. Similarly, when you squish the airduct, all of the air backs up and there's virtually no airflow.

Let me give you another analogy. What happens when you crush an artery (in an accident)? The blood can't flow through it. This problem also happens when someone has clogged arteries. Similarly, under the principles of fluid dynamics, air cannot flow at fast speeds or supersonically through a squished airduct.

You will never achieve supercruise with a squished airduct.

nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you really gave me and Heart Attack.
Dear Friend,
the examples you gave are of incompressible(nearly) Fluids, of which water is a Newtonian fluid and Blood is Thixotropic fluid.
so basically they are not compressible and hence what you say will happen i.e the matter will get accumulated, but such things wont happen for Gas because Gas is completely different fluid it's compressible it has very low density and viscosity as compared to water or blood,so if it's properly designed then that thin duct may actually work.

dont u think that even some big indian companies should be involved, as these have the potential, amca can be given to tata and reliance together but atleast give them a chance.....they can build a prototype and then if IAF likes it they will mass produce it....:yes4::yes2:
well private participation in must if you dont want another dragging drama as we saw in LCA program and both HAL and ADA will have no problem with it as they are having way too mcu already to do it all by themselfs even we cant rule owt a very big participation of private sector in MMRCA deal in the coming years

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom