What's new

Indian Airspace

hassamun

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Greetings,

Anyone heard on 20th June, 2016 a Chinese JH-7 was in Indian Airspace for 107 minutes? Yet there was no response from the Indian Air Force.

Does anyone know why?

Only radar can detect any object if come its range . Indian Radar tec is on question. Pak superco are working on super Radars to detect any object in 500 KM range.
Radars are being used to measure different parameters
1. Range Using Pulse Delay
2. Velocity From Doppler Frequency Shift
3. Angular Direction Using Antenna Pointing
4. Target Size From magnitude of reflected energy
5. Target Shape Analyzing reflected signal as a function of direction
6. Moving Parts Analyzing modulation of the reflected signal

radar-technology-4-638.jpg

Space Fence Mark II - Prototype S-band radar tracks space junk smaller than an inch across
Brian Dodson March 15, 2012

9 PICTURES

A prototype of the new Lockheed Martin Space Fence radar system is currently tracking orbiting space objects smaller than was ever possible - down to about a centimeter in size. View gallery (9 images)

2.jpg
RADAR-Image.jpg

Lockheed Martin has announced a new, cutting-edge technology..The new technology, code-named “radar” may allow the fifth-generation fighter to spot other objects in the sky.

“It’s like, these beams, see?”announced the space-age technology. “And they shoot out of an invisible cannon at the nose of the aircraft. And they bounce back, and then something catches them and reads them — like two guys throwing a paper airplane back and forth, but the paper airplane has the locations of stuff in the sky on them. It’s really neat.”

A demonstration of the technology, pictured below, proved without a doubt that the F-35’s radar technology was the key to making it the premier fighter of the modern aviation era. During the presentation, Ramirez repeatedly jumped up and down, pointing to the display and shouting “See? See? Radar!”

A demonstration of the F-35’s new “radar” technology.

Funding for the F-35, which has come under unprecedented scrutiny, immediately saw a loosening of its restrictions after the announcement.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2015/07/new-f-35-radar/#ixzz4EL1kNIJH

Thank you for your insight...This is an old Chinese 1980s Bomber...I'm sure Radars might have picked it up...

IAF still using the radars of 1960 era. where they cant detect a 3 gen fighter jet compared to western neighbor who could detect a stealth heli in abbotabad air space
Why does something always have to be India vs Pakistan? Cant there be a logical answer?

Greetings,

Anyone heard on 20th June, 2016 a Chinese JH-7 was in Indian Airspace for 107 minutes? Yet there was no response from the Indian Air Force.

Does anyone know why?

seems like you missed the party.

There was a response. We shared chocolates with our dharmic brothers.:D

Hindus-Buddhists Bhai-Bhai

seems like you missed the party.

There was a response. We shared chocolates with our dharmic brothers.:D

Hindus-Buddhists Bhai-Bhai

This was another incident on the 14th of June, 2016 when 250 Chinese Soldiers entered Arunachal Pradesh...

The Aircraft Incident that I am talking about happened on the 20th...(After 06 days)

i didnt dragged the name of pak. :agree:.

Western neighbour...Abbotabad? Why give this example then? The Chinese Aircraft was a 1980s bomber...not a state of the art stealth helicopter...and stayed in Indian Airspace for 107 mins...how can these two be related?

Western neighbour...Abbotabad? Why give this example then? The Chinese Aircraft was a 1980s bomber...not a state of the art stealth helicopter...and stayed in Indian Airspace for 107 mins...how can these two be related?
read my first post again,we're using soviiet era radars. where we couldnt track and detect a 1980s bomber according to you. happy now??:lazy2:

read my first post again,we're using soviiet era radars. where we couldnt track and detect a 1980s bomber according to you. happy now??:lazy2:

Apologies i may have misunderstood you. Night shift... Even if India has old Radars they have AWACS which has incredible range...

Its not according to me...this was in the news...

Apologies i may have misunderstood you. Night shift... Even if India has old Radars they have AWACS which has incredible range...

Its not according to me...this was in the news...

So what is your theory?

1) Inferior Indian radars failed the detection test.

2) Indian radars picked the fighter but India did not have courage to take action because Indian military is weak.

@hassamun
Border tresspass by troops and aircrafts of both countries along Sino Indian border are common.
Neither country takes any agressive step to prevent escalation

Greetings,

Does anyone know why?
Because Bomber was over Aksai Chin which currently occupied by China & claimed by China.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom