What's new

Indian Airliner Crashes.

What does 'Layout' mean? While trying to improve your level of decency and become a human being, also work on your English skills. You don't know how silly this sounds; using'layout' instead of 'lay off'.
Aren't there any vernacular sites that you can haunt instead?

"Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon" (Surely to Allah we belong, and to Him we are to return).

May ALMIGHTY Give peace to the ones who lost loved ones and give speedy recovery to the injured.

What does 'Layout' mean? While trying to improve your level of decency and become a human being, also work on your English skills. You don't know how silly this sounds; using'layout' instead of 'lay off'.
Aren't there any vernacular sites that you can haunt instead?

Well,
Looks like that this guy becoming more frustrated.
In fact, the more they get know about their reality the more frustration they get on their faces.

SAD RIP. Again brother and sisters we fight for country, for religion. But in the end the main story is life is very important please spread peace in the world. There is no point of killing. Jeo or Jenay do.

Rest in Peace to all. It is tragic that tragedy doesn't come alone by in pairs. Why does it seem that the poorer the country the more tragedies happen?

Hope the remaining survivors make it through.

Just saw this thread.. and rushed to switch ON the television. Gory scenes of crash are all over the news channels.

One of the Times Now reporter asks a survivor lying on hosp bed.>>>.Did the passengers knew something like this could happen?
:hitwall::hitwall:

EDIT: The crash occured at the Manglore Airport as IndiaRox pointed out.

Outbound from Dubai. Scary. I really hope no one I know was on it. Flight manifest out yet?

I hope Pakistan's aviation authorities stop cribbing about the loss of money in PIA and starts to ensure that the proper funding is there on safety checks on all Pakistani airlines.

We really don't need hot stewardesses, we need top notch safety standards first.

so so sad indeed.rip to all daeds . i wanna know why such thing happen .

Back
Top Bottom