What's new

Indian Airliner Crashes.

Indians,

Cool Down.
Try to read what I wrote in my first line.
And what I wrote in my 2nd line is what actually realty pr today from you Indians against Pakistani`s & Pakistan.

EDIT: Just wait a little more, and who knows that about some days or maybe soon you have a "BREAKING NEWS" on HUGE INDIAN MEDIA that there was some Pakistani behind this crash. (Because what ever happen in India then blame goes to Pakistan as usual!!!
seriously if you cant say anything nice dont open your mouth.

seriously if you cant say anything nice dont open your mouth.

Hmmmm . . . . . . . . . .

More frustration for these poor guys. Ahaaaaa

Truth is bitter!

Isn`t . . . . . . . . ?

Thats why you people showing so anger and become so frustrated over your reality!!!

Now shut-up & focus on topic.

leave it yaar. some things never change. bhains ke saamne been bajane waali baat hai.

Jaab aap logon ke 12:00 bajte hein, tub toh tum logon ko bhens bhi (BAILL) lagti hai! :lol:
Thats why things changed quite often for you.

both the pilots had more than 3000 hours of flight experience..It has been raining in the mangalore area because of cyclone laila.Probably the plane skidded off the runway
Damn planes can skid during rain? I've had many rainy landings!

Perhaps some there was more oil than usual on the runway? You know how roads become oily during rain when all the deposits come out.

Its really sad to here that :cry:

My condolences to the peoples of India and espacially the families of effectees

Jaab aap logon ke 12:00 bajte hein, tub toh tum logon ko bhens bhi (BAILL) lagti hai! :lol:
Thats why things changed quite often for you.

Senseless rant, but never expected anything better from you anyway, you'll remain where are you, its your low life standard.

Its a shame when 150+ people have died and you derive pleasure from it, instead of feeling sorry for them, you are ranting on how India will blame it on you. Such disgusting comments can only come from from a scumbag like you.

Senseless rant, but never expected anything better from you anyway, you'll remain where are you, its your low life standard.

Its a shame when 150+ people have died and you derive pleasure from it, instead of feeling sorry for them, you are ranting on how India will blame it on you. Such disgusting comments can only come from from a scumbag like you.

fully agree jagjitnatt - you should report his post

and its a sad moment - anybody who dies should be condolenced

i am very sad to hear such a tragic news

fully agree jagjitnatt - you should report his post

and its a sad moment - anybody who dies should be condolenced

i am very sad to hear such a tragic news

I don't expect any action against him even if I report. I'll just ignore people like these.

Lets move on.

Mangalore crash: Parents of Bangladeshi survivor granted Indian visa

DUBAI: The UAE-based parents of Bangladeshi national Sabrina Nasrinhuq, who survived the Air India Express flight crash in Mangalore, have been granted visa to travel to India.

"The parents of the girl had approached us for the visa and we have granted the same. They are free to travel to attend to their daughter who is undergoing treatment in Mangalore," Indian ambassador to the UAE, M K Lokesh, told PTI.

Sabrina Nasrinhuq was among eight lucky survivors of the Air India Express flight crash in Mangalore yesterday in which 158 people were killed.

Lokesh expressed his sympathies to the families and friends of those killed and said the mission is doing everything it can to help the victims' kin.

Indian consulate in Dubai was open till midnight last night to make arrangements for the relatives of those killed.

Relatives are leaving for India in batches, Sanjay Verma, India's Consul General in Dubai, said.

He also regretted the grounding of a flight IC 537, which was supposed to leave in the afternoon yesterday, but could not take off because of some technical fault.

"We can understand the anxiety of the relatives but we couldn't do anything about technical difficulties," Verma told PTI.

He said he was busy all day supervising efforts on the ground and coordinating with various authorities in the UAE and India.

Meanwhile, UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan sent a condolence message to his Indian counterpart Pratibha Patel, expressing grief over the loss of lives in yesterday's crash.

Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum;

and General H H Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan,

Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces; also condoled the death of 158 people in the Air India Express flight crash, in messages sent to Patil and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz and

Kuwait's Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah also expressed their grief in condolence messages sent to Patil and Singh.

Mangalore crash: Parents of Bangla survivor granted Indian visa-Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

You are yourself scumbag.
I wonder why you following my all posts :disagree:
You & other Indians just showing so anger about what I wrote that:
"May the blame goes to Pakistan"?

Come on,

Don`t be so stupid person to keep talking about 1 thing again and again. Chill out man and have some positive thinking at-least.

I already condoled for those who died in this crash R.I.P to all those died. Because they too were human like us.

Now, as senior member don`t try more harsh & stupid things and try to cool down if you can.

Back
Top Bottom