What's new

Indian Airliner Crashes.

Don't worry Jagjitnatt - i have reported it :lol:

sorry Hawk but i found it very offensive and a personal attack towards Sikh community

I want you to read my very 1st post in Interdiction section. There you may get answer to your question.

People like you we says in Pakistan "Aa Bail Mujhe Maar"

He and 1 more Indians just following me in each post. WHat do you think that I will keep quite over these Indians????????????

I ALREADY WERE BANNED INTO MANY DIFFERENT FORUMS. JUST BECAUSE I AM SHOWING THE REALITY OF INDIANS.

INDIANS ARE WOLVES IN SHEEP.

Go ahead and report as much as you can.
Ghar Ko Aag Lagi Ghar Ke Chiragh Se.

New Delhi, May 22 (PTI) Family members of each of those killed in the Mangalore plane crash will get up to Rs 76 lakh as compensation.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has announced Rs two lakh compensation to each crash victim family and Rs 50,000 each to those injured in the Air India aircraft crash from the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund.

Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel has said the airlines will give up to USD 1,60,000 (about Rs 72 lakh) to the family members of each victim as per the provisions of the Carriage by Air (Amendment) Act.

Under this Act, which has been amended as per The Montreal Convention, kin of each victim is entitled for up to one lakh special drawing rights (SDR) which as per the present exchange rates is worth about USD 1,60,000 (Rs 72 lakh).

I want you to read my very 1st post in Interdiction section. There you may get answer to your question.

People like you we says in Pakistan "Aa Bail Mujhe Maar"

He and 1 more Indians just following me in each post. WHat do you think that I will keep quite over these Indians????????????

I ALREADY WERE BANNED INTO MANY DIFFERENT FORUMS. JUST BECAUSE I AM SHOWING THE REALITY OF INDIANS.

INDIANS ARE WOLVES IN SHEEP.

Go ahead and report as much as you can.
Ghar Ko Aag Lagi Ghar Ke Chiragh Se.

Poor boy :rofl:

Are you really living in Norway? if yes - you are probably the first person i would be meeting who lives in Norway and a bit racist :taz:

I understand they have not taken a bath in the tub of Milk :lol: but it does not mean you start doing tit for tat. I have read almost all of your posts in this thread along with replies by an indian members and i serously feel you are on mistake. I can't say about other threads but leave the hard feelings of that thread to that particular thread only. Don't bring it along

My opinion only

Get back to topic now or i will report again

Poor boy :rofl:

Are you really living in Norway? if yes - you are probably the first person i would be meeting who lives in Norway and a bit racist :taz:

I understand they have not taken a bath in the tub of Milk :lol: but it does not mean you start doing tit for tat. I have read almost all of your posts in this thread along with replies by an indian members and i serously feel you are on mistake. I can't say about other threads but leave the hard feelings of that thread to that particular thread only. Don't bring it along

My opinion only

Get back to topic now or i will report again

DO NOT call me poor boy.
Go and do whatever you want you coward.

I HAVE NOT DONE ANY THING WRONG. YES I MEAN IT.

I can understand your sympathi to these kind of poor Indians.
But keep it up and serve you as much as you can to these Indians for their sympathies. Okay?

Last edited:
DO NOT call me poor boy.
Go and do whatever you want you coward.

I HAVE NOT DONE ANY THING WRONG. YES I MEAN IT.

I can understand your sympathi to these kind of poor Indians.
But keep it up and serve you as much as you can. Okay?

I take it as a complement :lol:

God bless you

@Zaki

I wonder why you laughing on peoples with out any reasons.
You require an treatment for your psychotic problems Beta.
:no:

@Zaki

highly offensive personal attack.post reported

@Zaki

uncle i liked you other post in that "Webmaster attention thread" - unfortunately MODs delete it

you said it right i can't see norway aur "mujhe dubai ka visa nahi sakta"

main to Jattu Wakkal main rahta hon aur aap Masha'Allah se parhay likhay insaan ho - aap kyoun mujh Jaa.hil se behas karne per tulay ho?

uncle i liked you other post in that thread "Webmaster attention thread" - unfortunately MODs delete it

you said it right i can't see norway aur "mujhe dubai ka visa nahi sakta"

main to Jattu Wakkal main rahta hon aur aap Masha'Allah se parhay likhay insaan ho - aap kyoun mujh Jaa.hil se behas karne per tulay ho?

Jattu Wakkal Gujrat ka hi eik hissa hai as well Sargodha Road too:wave:

Aap "JAHILL" ho nahi. Lekin harkatein "Jahillon" se kam nahi.

Aap ko aap ke Indians Doast Mubarak hoon.

Sorry, if I hurt you.

Ohhhh, God

Jhaaz Indians Ka Crash Hoa Hai,
Ghossa Ye Sarè Mere Pe Utar Rahè Hein?

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom