What's new

Indian Air Force SU-30 Kill Confirmed

No doubt F-16 will destroy Mig21.. in case F-16 doesn’t have to worry any Phalcon Awacs, Dense advance SAM systems in presence of Su-30s/Mig-29s and M2K ... in this scenario Mig-21 took the scenario advantage using its high speed and low altitude armed with R-77/R-23 and Israeli ECM pod ..
No doubt Americans are may b 100 times or more capable than nearest adversary but here a so supposed Professional was saying that a professional Air Force will be scared I was quoting him only... the long service of IAF shows they care only for mission success no matter the personal cost... 12 M2Ks crossed over to Pakistan side took out a 2 chinese short range SAM batteries in Pakistan’s Kashmir then fired 4 Spice2000s inside Pakistan’s western province ~100 kms north of Pakistan’s Capital...
when F-16s were on CAP... I ask what does sh!tting pants mean here?
I will put it this way...Do not take any Cope India exercise as somehow indicative that the Indian Air Force can take on the USAF under unrestrained conditions. Unlike most militaries, the US military is the most self critical in the world. We will take on any exercise scenario with any structural disadvantages and let the other guys boasts of how they 'defeated' the USAF in the media. We do not care. And that is where others underestimated US to their detriments. They believed their own hype.

I will put it this way...Do not take any Cope India exercise as somehow indicative that the Indian Air Force can take on the USAF under unrestrained conditions. Unlike most militaries, the US military is the most self critical in the world. We will take on any exercise scenario with any structural disadvantages and let the other guys boasts of how they 'defeated' the USAF in the media. We do not care. And that is where others underestimated US to their detriments. They believed their own hype.
Why is USA not giving PAF F 16 blk 72 when we proved that thier technology is the best

USAF is a mighty mighty force no doubt about that and yes Cope India 2004 was mostly restricted to strike missions with mix of IAF and USAF resources and all I was saying that in right Scenarios even a Mig21 can take down F-16s and IAF never boasted it was US think tank which started crying of Russian Sukhois catching up F-15s and more new gen tech is required .. I have full respect for might of USAF or even PAF ...

USAF is a mighty mighty force no doubt about that and yes Cope India 2004 was mostly restricted to strike missions with mix of IAF and USAF resources and all I was saying that in right Scenarios even a Mig21 can take down F-16s and IAF never boasted it was US think tank which started crying of Russian Sukhois catching up F-15s and more new gen tech is required .. I have full respect for might of USAF or even PAF ...
In wars, there is no such thing as a 'right Scenario'. That is what we train for and that is where you failed to understand US.

Haha ...sounds like a joke to you well it was not ... IAF had big a$$ soviet bombers ready in case US Navy entered the scenario
I am not laughing at your capabilities man.. I am laughing because US would have become history in 1971. We would read in our history books about US..

12 M2Ks crossed over to Pakistan side took out a 2 chinese short range SAM batteries in Pakistan’s Kashmir then fired 4 Spice2000s inside Pakistan’s western province ~100 kms north of Pakistan’s Capital...
when F-16s were on CAP... I ask what does sh!tting pants mean here?

What the heck I just read here o_O

Shitting in the pants means, as soon as IAF package sensed F-16s in the area, they had to drop their payload in hast to run for their life. 26th Feb night was the classic case of failed attempt by IAF and then 27th Feb is the case for the whipping of Indian Military in daylight. IAF is so brave & mighty that took out everything on the night of 26th Feb as claimed but was so tired on next day to defend. IAF AWACs were refueling, MKI isn't deployed in IoK, other IAF assets were in turn around/stationary while Air Defence was sleeping, Officers were outside office and didn't know whats happening on Radar Screen... I mean how many more stories to be debunked.

Even if the case was 20% of that fiction; IAF would have released 100 movies till now. From 300+ bodies to no casualty, from Spice 2000 bomb to AI Kit that does not leave any crater or burn at targeted area rather makes a tiny whole in the roof and eliminates only living thing inside room, from clouds to "if Modi had the Rafale", from stolen SAT images to social media evidence; I mean everyone just lost the count and officials can't be taken seriously. I will really request you all to share one finalized claim list so at-least we can arrange a productive debate at once and not waste our time.

By the way whining for Rafale on that day shows what really happened because, not just the IAF but on 27th Feb, Indian ego was roughed, rugged & dusted generously. There was no Asian Raptor to aid helpless front formation of IAF.. . The so-called flying AWACs were busy to save their own skin & dodging AMRAAM and above all, none of them dare to sneak back let alone taking a shot. We have all the RT of IAF & the helplessness can be heard clearly. Instead of crying for first shot or second shot; which is in-fact a common practice for professional military to defend the territory against hostile intruder though I don't know how Indians take it; if it was the case what really stopped IAF to take a shot? Who in the right mind will think about missile cost during active war scenario but yeah, IAF was so competent to take down balloons through MKI by AAMs.

If you are about to boast Indian Military professionalism; I am sure you will be aware that those 6 IAF officers that lost their lives in Mi-17V5 in Budgam are still mourning because the scattered & shivering Indian Military didn't even know about friend but shot it being clueless. More onto that, IAF claimed that black box was stolen by Villagers while it took almost 1 month to conclude that who actually shot & how does it happened. Beside what clueless Indian Military did; the whole fantasized Air Defence Web was nowhere to be seen and that too in broad day light. So instead of becoming a joke further, talk about the facts try not to invent a way for escape. Even, if that is the case and you don't like it; ignore is the keyword. Speaking of professionalism; you will be surprised to know that professional Military accepts with grace and dignity instead of whining, crying, propagating & lying to the teeth while showing the same stick/bamboo that put them in place.

images-jpeg.579232

Well east pakistan became history ... and we could read that also in history books... US navy despite assurances never reached bay of Bengal... :)
Yeah, you had advantages of terrain and insurgency.. but I am not disputing anything you are saying..

East Pakistan became history, US just escaped by a little bit.. otherwise you guys could have decimated Diego Garcia in no time... :cheesy:

Well if u know what true service means then u shud basically know giving respect to armed forces from other nations... i have only this to say to u

No. Respect is earned. Not demanded.

It was just proven that those F-16s bitchslapped those SU jets you dudes are so proud of. Then you want our F-15s? It's going to be overkill. We will wipe out your Ivan made Jets like flies. Jesus Christ what's wrong with you dude!?

I said it several times here in this forum if the US of A will give more to Pakistan, your India will be in serious trouble. As it is you have a hardtime against them. Imagine if they have more.

Why is USA not giving PAF F 16 blk 72 when we proved that thier technology is the best

Because my friend, if we give you all the bells and whistles, those dudes from New Delhi might get so nervous and stressed out that they decide to press that big red button that says "Nuke 'Em!!" without thinking. We dont want that to happen don't we? Relax you have enough F-16s to keep the whole indian Air Force at bay ten times over! :usflag::pakistan:

It was just proven that those F-16s bitchslapped those SU jets you dudes are so proud of. Then you want our F-15s? It's going to be overkill. We will wipe out your Ivan made like flies. Jesus Christ what's wrong with you dude!?

I said it several times here in this forum if the US of A will give more to Pakistan, your India will be in serious trouble. As it is you have a hardtime against them. Imagine if they have more.
How are you sir? After long time i saw your post....

leave them Sir they are suffering from delusion and awarding their downed pilot highest award plus issuing patches ammram dodgers :lol: but unfortunately for them two of their planes downed by PAF.
They are even re-writing their history to make it glorious warrior race, but real world history tells other the correct picture.

How are you sir? After long time i saw your post....

leave them Sir they are suffering from delusion and awarding their downed pilot highest award plus issuing patches ammram dodgers :lol: but unfortunately for them two of their planes downed by PAF.
They are even re-writing their history to make it glorious warrior race, but real world history tells other the correct picture.

Hey dude been a while. I was just lurking and trolling from time to time.

I majored in Asian Studies in college and the answer is No. Those Hindu dudes ain't a warrior race. If there is a warrior race in the subcontinent it's those Muslim Mughal dudes and those Pathans from Pakistan and Afghanistan. As a matter of fact two army buddies I had both graduated from OCS ahead of me were Pathan descent. Their families are from India.. Well India because there was no partition then and their family came to the US before that. They are from Peshawar. Quite awesome dudes. They are still in the service till now.

Actually I was confused.for a second,I thought we have this as evidence.i think things like that only good for local audience only.yes I know we hit an su-30 but there is no evidence.
don't troll, they (Indians) also has no proofs that our F-16 were being shot down by Mig-21 and don't bring IAF fake radar image, i am software engineer in USA, i can make these kind of images lot better than IAF did @Arsalan 345

Aren't there any cameras on the AIM-120C-5? A recording of that would be awesome and conclusive, if there indeed is a camera on the BVRAAM. If it is indeed confirmed that we shot down their SU-30MKI then we should have escalated the air battle and taken out a few more of their Jets to shoot down their morale.

And the cake on the icing would have been a confirmation of MKI kill by Thunder, wouldn't that be something.
bro its active radar guided BVR how it have to carry camera,there are no way that AMRAAM has a camera for recording the hit, if camera is on board its range can further be reduce within 100 km range @Mav3rick

don't troll, they (Indians) also has no proofs that our F-16 were being shot down by Mig-21 and don't bring IAF fake radar image, i am software engineer in USA, i can make these kind of images lot better than IAF did @Arsalan 345

bro its active radar guided BVR how it have to carry camera,there are no way that AMRAAM has a camera for recording the hit, if camera is on board its range can further be reduce within 100 km range @Mav3rick
Can the camera record anything at MACH4?

Back
Top Bottom