What's new

Indian Air Force SU-30 Kill Confirmed

Finally it has been revealed that the IAF SU-30 MKI Shot down by an F-16 of the PAF on 27th February 2019 belonged to No 221 Squadron of the Indian Air Force with call sign ''Avenger''.

b8c4272c-8ab9-4f43-ac3e-a72edfd7bda8-jpeg.579147

Couple of things to be noted. Whatever Indians choose for inspiration, they make it an insult and total damaging. Be it Russian Equipment or the Avenger. SU is a potent and capable AC and so was Avenger image but Indians did not spare them.

Congratulations!! So the that AIM120 shown by India was indeed used against sure-30mki ?

And the fact that they found the peace within hours amazingly. Can anyone expect these faces to be proud? All I see is pain, grief, sorrow and mourning.
images.jpeg

This is one of the adding evidences that India exhibited by themselves to validate the loss of IAF MKI. No wonder there was total blackout on that day in IoK.

is this really part of su-30 or just painted something to be look like it?

dummy tails.i thought it's real.

is this really part of su-30 or just painted something to be look like it?

dummy tails.i thought it's real.
Its mock up memorial, and in what world do you live in MKI shot down over IOK how we get real twin tails of MKI, PAF requests IAF to give us your downed MKI tails so we can put those tails in our memorial for MKI, what a stupid you're @Arsalan 345 :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Congratulations!! So the that AIM120 shown by India was indeed used against sure-30mki ?

Yes! The stupid Indians, in order to make a complain to the US, showed their aircraft was targeted inside their territory. AIM-120 has a very high kill ratio and they inadvertently proved that another plane was shot down.

Russia should do Indian su30 counting - my guess Indians have already crashed a su30 some time after Feb 27 citing technical problems -

And the guy who ejected feared he was in Pakistan! Such is their Air Force. But as its an enemy, we should never under estimate.

Russia should do Indian su30 counting - my guess Indians have already crashed a su30 some time after Feb 27 citing technical problems -
They already write off one SU-30mki from their inventory few weeks ago.. They never showen the wreckage of that accident...

If you don't like the thread, why bother opening it and then commenting on it?
What's wrong with you indians?

If your forces can't give you some genuine (truthful) good news, why are you being jealous of PAF living up to the nation's expectations?

Touching the subject, knowing all the facts, u being correct from day one, etc etc.. Yes! All i said is I don't get why is same thing discussed on quite a few different threads? and the tea you poured is the very same just before lets say milk having being added. Now if you and all others are happy with it, sure go on, Its enough of explanation for a stupid thing, that i committed by pointing out the fact, already. Thank you. Best wishes :closed:

:astagh::omghaha:

And where exactly have you tasted the same tea.
In case you don't know, this is first confirmed combat kill of the mighty SU-30 which the Indians preferred to call Raptor of the East and an aircraft that is an overkill of the PAF.

Ever since ive been a member and guest follower for 15 years I have been hearing about the mighty beast su30mki and how it can dominate Pakistan air force. This is great work by Paf. Hard work paid off

Dual Seat aka F-16B MLU (Mid Life Update) Version.

So our most advance f16 block 52 was not used?

Last edited:
Excellent reveal, mashallah.

What I do not understand is why Pakistani authorities were not highlighting the role of F-16 in spanking India on 26-02-19. I understand the need to establish credibility of JF-17 platform which it did by downing a MiG-21 Bison, but I see no point in concealing exploits of F-16 in the matters of our defense. PAF operate a large fleet of F-16 variants at present and have every right to utilize these aircraft in the manner it seem fit. Pakistani authorities need to be fair in potential disclosures to the public.

They already write off one SU-30mki from their inventory few weeks ago.. They never showen the wreckage of that accident...

Su-30 is a big *** plane no matter what if crashed there will be someone capturing snaps of a downed one like we had videos or snaps from Pakistani side.
Also Aim-120C5s NEZ is widely reported as 40 kms... the Aim120s launches from F-16 were atleast double or even more than that, it will be surprise even for Americans if Aim-120c5 can hit a Su30 armed with Israeli/French ECM systems... I don’t think even Aim-120D can take that range hit. Even much famed Meteor NEZ is around 60km... if it was a bulky Transport than there was a chance... if indeed Aim-120C5 can take out a Su-30 MKI with 2D TVC and best of the western offered ECM systems in a hilly train from ~90 kms then most probably this was not Aim-120 series as Aim120D is not even capable of then it might be PL-15/21 and probably launched from a much capable system then F-16 ... J-20???

Its mock up memorial, and in what world do you live in MKI shot down over IOK how we get real twin tails of MKI, PAF requests IAF to give us your downed MKI tails so we can put those tails in our memorial for MKI, what a stupid you're @Arsalan 345 :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Actually I was confused.for a second,I thought we have this as evidence.i think things like that only good for local audience only.yes I know we hit an su-30 but there is no evidence.

From what i understand, it was a BVR kill over an extreme range captured by three different radars on our side.
As for Indians, let me give you an example of their psyche, just before the failure of their moon mission, one of their prominent loud mouth anchor was chest thumping that if India can go to moon, then it can easily reach Lahore......makes one wonder if their moon module crashed somewhere in Pakistan.

Aren't there any cameras on the AIM-120C-5? A recording of that would be awesome and conclusive, if there indeed is a camera on the BVRAAM. If it is indeed confirmed that we shot down their SU-30MKI then we should have escalated the air battle and taken out a few more of their Jets to shoot down their morale.

And the cake on the icing would have been a confirmation of MKI kill by Thunder, wouldn't that be something.

Imagine if you guys are using the latest F-16 they the Indian AF will be sh!tting in their pants. That goes to all the F-16 bashers out there!!! :usflag::pakistan:

Yaa IAF was so sh!t scared of F-16s a day earlier they sent 12 M2K not upgraded inside dense air defense area in Pakistan ... also F-16 Blk 52s of SAF has a training base in India from more than a decade .. where they have regular exercises with Su-30 MKi and FYI F-16 BLK 72 was rejected by IAF after failing technical tests specially in high altitude bases also famed F-16 BLK72 was found lacking in manoeuver ability not even matched a Gripen... also the famous take down of USAF F-16s in Cope India by Lowely Mig-21 in 2004 that must have hurt ego of USAF ...
I dont think IAF is sh!t scared of anything ... in 1971 your diego garcia Base would have been taken offline by same force if USA entered conflict by 7th Fleet...

Back
Top Bottom