What's new

Indian Air Force SU-30 Kill Confirmed

What's your issue with a new thread.

Ignore him.

The thing is this, the stupidity and stubbornness of the Indians knows no bounds. Despite being humiliated over and over again they keep paddling the lies.

More stupid is the mentality of their public who keep buying these lies repeatedly.
Even more surprising is the fact that they think and claim that Pakistanis lie.
It is the compound effects of all these factors which makes the whole saga remarkable from Indian's standpoint.

As much as PAF is concerned, they have actually honoured the two Pilots involved in the kills of IAF jets in the ceremony on 6th September 2019. It is as official confirmation as it gets.

I think it would be good from PAF and Pakistan's point of view to release the footage of the kill to rub the nose of the Indians in the dirt. I strongly think that until and unless PAF and Pakistan does that the stupid and arrogant Indians would never accept the kill of SU 30.
On top they would keep paddling the lie of a F16 shot down by them.

Finally it has been revealed that the IAF SU-30 MKI Shot down by an F-16 of the PAF on 27th February 2019 belonged to No 221 Squadron of the Indian Air Force with call sign ''Avenger''.

b8c4272c-8ab9-4f43-ac3e-a72edfd7bda8-jpeg.579147
Where is this? PAF Museum?

Ignore him.

The thing is this, the stupidity and stubbornness of the Indians knows no bounds. Despite being humiliated over and over again they keep paddling the lies.

More stupid is the mentality of their public who keep buying these lies repeatedly.
Even more surprising is the fact that they think and claim that Pakistanis lie.
It is the compound effects of all these factors which makes the whole saga remarkable from Indian's standpoint.

As much as PAF is concerned, they have actually honoured the two Pilots involved in the kills of IAF jets in the ceremony on 6th September 2019. It is as official confirmation as it gets.

I think it would be good from PAF and Pakistan's point of view to release the footage of the kill to rub the nose of the Indians in the dirt. I strongly think that until and unless PAF and Pakistan does that the stupid and arrogant Indians would never accept the kill of SU 30.
On top they would keep paddling the lie of a F16 shot down by them.
From what i understand, it was a BVR kill over an extreme range captured by three different radars on our side.
As for Indians, let me give you an example of their psyche, just before the failure of their moon mission, one of their prominent loud mouth anchor was chest thumping that if India can go to moon, then it can easily reach Lahore......makes one wonder if their moon module crashed somewhere in Pakistan.

Where is this? PAF Museum?
PAF Base Mushaff (Sargodha).

F16BM...what does BM stand for

It's the upgraded versions, variants I concur...like F-16 AM and F-16-BM are newer blocks 20 to higher blocks and upgraded.

Pakistan has used the F-16 fighter jets against India, the latest being in the ..... front-line F-16AM/BM MLU Block 20 fighters, and 15-18 F-16A/B ...

Back
Top Bottom