What's new

Indian Air Force SU-30 Kill Confirmed

Well let me pour you another cuppa, since you are new, you are oblivious to the fact that i touched this subject even before any details emerged so live and learn before drawing conclusions.
Touching the subject, knowing all the facts, u being correct from day one, etc etc.. Yes! All i said is I don't get why is same thing discussed on quite a few different threads? and the tea you poured is the very same just before lets say milk having being added. Now if you and all others are happy with it, sure go on, Its enough of explanation for a stupid thing, that i committed by pointing out the fact, already. Thank you. Best wishes :closed:

He is an indian who wants this insulting of IAF to stop.
:astagh::omghaha:

IMG_20190227_091439464.jpg
Screenshot_20190913-200855.png

Operation swift retort captured by me.. I was on my to office when i saw almost dozens of jets flying towards AJK only i can see was smoke lines of jets.. Please zoom u will see few jets maybe visible..

And where exactly have you tasted the same tea.
In case you don't know, this is first confirmed combat kill of the mighty SU-30 which the Indians preferred to call Raptor of the East and an aircraft that is an overkill of the PAF.
An aircraft that would eat 4 thunders and 2 vipers at one time

Finally it has been revealed that the IAF SU-30 MKI Shot down by an F-16 of the PAF on 27th February 2019 belonged to No 221 Squadron of the Indian Air Force with call sign ''Avenger''.

b8c4272c-8ab9-4f43-ac3e-a72edfd7bda8-jpeg.579147

thats some awesome news , is this tail is from actual su-30 ? just asking.

Iv always said americans and turks laugh at su-30 and flanker family in general. Its gery easy to lock on a flanker even at 200+ km range in an f-16 or similar machine with radar that powerful. Aim 120C is just 110 km (offcilially) we now have much more powerful radars and very very long range missiles ..

I just hope we don't have to use them anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom