What's new

Indian Air Force sends Rs 113 crore bill to Kerala for flood operations, CM seeks exemption

One of unwritten bhakth rules is that a non-bjp south indian state government must always be blamed and forced to take full responsiblity and be destroyed. However if it is central rule or bhakth party rule the entire framework changes.

Are you from Kerala ? do you know anything about that flood ? we know our sacrifices and sufferings and i don't need a your certificate for matter not related to you.

Are you from Kerala ? do you know anything about that flood ? we know our sacrifices and sufferings and i don't need a your certificate for matter not related to you.

If you want to police anyone commenting on "your" kerala based on their geographic origins perhaps you can apply it to yourself and stop commenting anything other than "your" state. I know a lot about kerala ,( actually lived there almost 2 years), its demographic and various loyalties of their demographics. A south indian state which unfortunately lacks a regional party. An organization called Nair Seva Samithi which was behind the recent Ayyappa fascist protests. A bunch of christians called syrian christians who fancy brahmin origins and act more indian than cow belt and willingly pay twice the taxes for huge bills like this. Monster floods are not common in Kerala and a minister cant be on ground directing when to open and close flood gates of reservoirs - it is general lack of administration preparation - common in third world countries. The only thing to evaluate is how the relief happened and lessons learnt.

A bankrupt country shouldn't be teaching other on economics. No wonder you are bankrupt
Since when we are Bankrupt Kid?. By the way your own country bankrupt three times just to teach you real history of your country. Due to bagging Indian become rich but money can't buy the class

A bankrupt country shouldn't be teaching other on economics. No wonder you are bankrupt

@dbc Please take back your negative ratting, its against PDF rules. Give this user positive ratting. Thanks.
This post has been reported few times but there is no response/action from PDF Moderators, similar to so many other incidents. One thing is clear that, some Moderators are very quick to take action on Indian's reports and some love to delete anti India posts and threads.

@Oscar @The Eagle as I requested earlier, please lock or better yet Delete it.

Please delete all my Anti India posts and threads as requested.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom