What's new

Indian Air Force Sends Proposal For 33 New Russian Fighter Jets

who else now will smash India ? Bangladesh ?

Then India will announce Su-57 deal

Correct, thats how Armies behave when no war is declared- Have the Chinese made any statement or atleast given their numbers on loss?- Next time they wont need to use Rods and spikes, they will have to be ready for a real combat. Hope it does not escalate further- Rods and spikes used by Chinese as even they dont belive in their weapons, I see- At least India is all foreign mal.

Do you think all the areas that you mentioned are already not on high alert from the Indian perspective with the required weaponry in place?- Google is your friend try it. China upped the ante, now they will face the music.

Indian mantra is always the same it will be different next time, yes next time we we will do something?

not now. we have beaten the chinese have lost. nothing more to say

60km China has now , dozens clubbed dead Indians all nicely covered up by 43 Chinese dead. and still China sits 60km
smiling

ignorant nation. Like yours is very difficult to make them understand. Like example Americans all experts said no F16 shot, or 300 killed when bomb craters were clearly fired into tress. but no Pakistan has rebuilt every thing.

even the Russians were embarrassed with this circus kept well out of it

Correct, thats how Armies behave when no war is declared- Have the Chinese made any statement or atleast given their numbers on loss?- Next time they wont need to use Rods and spikes, they will have to be ready for a real combat. Hope it does not escalate further- Rods and spikes used by Chinese as even they dont belive in their weapons, I see- At least India is all foreign mal.

Do you think all the areas that you mentioned are already not on high alert from the Indian perspective with the required weaponry in place?- Google is your friend try it. China upped the ante, now they will face the music.
Bro, I understand your feeling, just be comforted that you may have killed 4300 Chinese soldiers while fleeing away ok. You ended up victorious and 'brave', China's ONLY victory is owning 60 sqkm of extra territory. Lololol

Your same Vox.com is reporting this. (Read-Indian Army reported- China- no sound, what are they hiding-enough said).

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/16/21293158/india-china-border-fight-dead-army
At least 20 Indian troops were killed in a skirmish with Chinese forces in the Galwan Valley, a contentious territory in the high-altitude Ladakh region, on June 15 and 16, according to the Indian Army. Meanwhile, there are unconfirmed reports that there were 43 casualties among Chinese troops. Still, it’s the deadliest clash between the two countries on the border since 1967.

Oh boy, the Indians cannot make a difference between "Unconfirmed Reports that there were 43 casualties among Chinese troops" and 20 confirmed dead.

That figure of 43 dead Chinese is attributed to your own lying media, that's why the news outlets around the world are reporting those "43 Unconfirmed casualties".

Why we need these Junks again? Why not more Mirages and Rafaels? Wasting money to appease Russia.

Mirages from where? Mirage production was closed over a decade ago unless you are talking about used ones. Also, Mirage upgrades are neither cheap nor quick.

China beware!! India has gone shopping :lol:

@dbc -

I believe - everything India tried to indulge China has come to a naught.

Cold War is not played in India's borders....so, India could afford to be "non-aligned".....but now there is no chance.

After all this ends - I believe (my guess) India will start buying more and more weapons from USA [while being careful]. To fill up the squadron strengths, I think India will look for cheaper imports possible F-16 [assuming F-16 is relatively cheaper].....

Indian economy must pick-up

Why we need these Junks again? Why not more Mirages and Rafaels? Wasting money to appease Russia.

Sukhois to keep the HAL babus happy (showing my frustration)......not sure about MIG-29, maybe they are way cheaper......

dant nikal rahy hain 20 soldiers ke marny per ? afsoos hai bhi . if this humiliation happen to pakistan i will say same to them too . india apni auqaat bhool gya hai is liye daily mar kha raha hai . its happen to individuals and also to countries . keep barking neighbors and getting red noses . nor china not pakistan is going anywhere we are here forever .aya phir USA help kerny ? kidher hain wo sary agreements ? bati bana lo ab unki .

i also went to dusehra many time i am also hindu ?
bilawal and nawaz sharif went to holi dewali too they are hindus ?
koi aqal ki baat karo even 5 years old kid know sher e punjab was sikh not hindu .

sikhs are part of greter hindu dharma , forget few khalistani sold out . you don't know why guru givind singh worshipped shiva . sikhs go to devi mandirs .

So you admit that 1.4 billion indians cannot make fighter jets as good as those made by 145 million Russians?

lol ...........:D:D:D

don't bother indians are sending their rockets to mars . go get jf17 kit from master china and assemble and paint it in your so called factories .

its pulwama i think . in recent years its now common in india .

you will never see 20 coffins this time as they stopped it now . but since modi came to power this madness is not stopping .

it looks you forgot salala .

China beware!! India has gone shopping :lol:
I've been meaning to ask(if u can disclose such info)...and I guess this thread is good enough bcuz the topic includes IAF and Russian jets...
...u had mentioned earlier about reports trickling in of a damaged Su30 MKI that managed to make it to base(during Feb 2019 events). Any updates?

bhai MIG-29 kya kar le ga zalimoo ne ye wala hathiyar use kiya becharoon per . mujhy to ab taras ata hai

China-Used-Nail-Studded-Iron-Rods-To-Attack-Indian-Soldiers.jpg
naah bhai taras nhi khana in per!!!!!!!!!!!

sikhs are part of greter hindu dharma , forget few khalistani sold out . you don't know why guru givind singh worshipped shiva . sikhs go to devi mandirs .

lol ...........:D:D:D

don't bother indians are sending their rockets to mars . go get jf17 kit from master china and assemble and paint it in your so called factories .

it looks you forgot salala .

Did 1.4 billion indians invent space rockets?

Why doesn't IAF just get F-35? I think the US would be willing to sell F-35's to India (but not with ToT).

Back
Top Bottom