What's new

Indian Air Force says it can tackle Chinese J-20 jets

tell the number of countries who operate J-10 and J-20
the JF-17 in PAF are powered by Russian RD-93s

If this stupid theory is used then I can say F-22 is also unproven. How many others used besides USAF? Then you try side track of proven track record. Mind you. China military export has prove itself. It is no novice like you india.

If this stupid theory is used then I can say F-22 is also unproven. How many others used besides USAF? Then you try side track of proven track record. Mind you. China military export has prove itself. It is no novice like you india.

What you say about the f-22 is true. If you want to challenge the USAF be my guest.

China is purchasing Su-35s
actual word is Purchesd as stop gap measures when fully capable J--20 will apear @wiseone2
the JF-17 in PAF are powered by Russian RD-93s
so what they slight behind russia and west in the engine development fields @wiseone2
tell the number of countries who operate J-10 and J-20
J-10 is for export but not takers nothing unusual, and J-20 is not for export:p: @wiseone2
The Su-27/Su-30/Su-35 have been well evaluated. It has strength and weakness. No impartial group has evaluated the J-10/J-20. that is the bottom line.
capturing from east Germany and central Asian state after the breakup of Soviet Union not brand new version of Su-series and now tell me when the Su-35 is evaluated by impartial groupo_O and tell me when the F-22 F-35 is evaluated by impartial groups,o_O J-20 and J-10 is strategic assets of China so why china put J-20 and J-10 in the front of impartial groups to know the classified tech on J-20 and J-10, What a bogus logic you have @wiseone2 :blah::blah::blah:

actual word is Purchesd as stop gap measures when fully capable J--20 will apear @wiseone2

so what they slight behind russia and west in the engine development fields @wiseone2

24 Su-35s as a stopgap measure to fight whom ?? It is more like let me purchase the Su-35s so that I can copy the advanced features. The Su-35 is not that advanced compared to Su-30 MKI.

They are slightly behind that they have to equip their closest ally with Russian engines.

J-10 is for export but not takers nothing unusual, and J-20 is not for export:p: @wiseone2
J-10 is for export. that is news to me. Other than PAF claims of evaluation who has been evaluated it ? The PAF has been operating 300+ J-7, Mirage-III and Mirage-5 during the timeframe the J-10 has been available. Enough said.

tell me when the F-22 F-35 is evaluated by impartial groups,o_O J-20 and J-10 is strategic assets of China so why china put J-20 and J-10 in the front of impartial groups to know the classified tech on J-20 and J-10, What a bogus logic you have @wiseone2 :blah::blah::blah:

20 countries have purchased the F-35 putting tens of billions of dollars. that is strong evaluation if you ask me. people are putting their money on the F-35.

as far as F-22 goes you are free to challenge the USAF to a fight. I won't stop you

as far as F-22 goes you are free to challenge the USAF to a fight. I won't stop you
So you're backing off your claims that F-22 evaluated by impartial group, good retreat @wiseone2 :enjoy:
20 countries have purchased the F-35 putting tens of billions of dollars. that is strong evaluation if you ask me. people are putting their money on the F-35.
Where are your impartial group goes:o::o: that not called impartial groups but you said purchasing partner group but not the impartial group:disagree: and Please define impartial groups @wiseone2 :hitwall:
The Su-35 is not that advanced compared to Su-30 MKI.
And what is you talking about RusAF buying same SU-35 that eventually become inferior to Su-30MKI when China started buying Su-35:lol::rofl::enjoy: @wiseone2
giphy.gif

24 Su-35s as a stopgap measure to fight whom ?? It is more like let me purchase the Su-35s so that I can copy the advanced features.
So why you buying/ having RAFALE, SU-30 MKI to fight with whom, because their J-11D and J-20 project delayed slightly and Su-35 is based on Su-27/Su-30 design that Chinese have local production name as J-11, with exception of TVC Chinese have all the ingredients that Su-35 have may be better they will have in the future in shape of J-11D @wiseone2
They are slightly behind that they have to equip their closest ally with Russian engines.
they were in past, partialy in current situation, there are more than 500 WS-10 in the service with J-11, J-10 J-15 @wiseone2 :p:
J-10 is for export. that is news to me. Other than PAF claims of evaluation who has been evaluated it ?
Some African countries shows interest in J-10 and China offered J-10 to Argentina recently @wiseone2

Last edited by a moderator:
What you say about the f-22 is true. If you want to challenge the USAF be my guest.
You will be surprised at the hype of US Hollywood about their military product. Many countries buy blindly on the credit of US past 20years glory. Look at how their M1 tank are thrashed in Yemen and Iraq.

F-22 is designed in the 90s where avionics and design aid are not as dates as now. No DSI, no EOTAS, the airframe is no delicate that it needs Aircon.

Just like how US AC catapult started as failure in the first place. Until now , its still not commission into carrier yet. While China going to route of DC electric catapult is much stable and reliable.

You will be surprised at the hype of US Hollywood about their military product. Many countries buy blindly on the credit of US past 20years glory. Look at how their M1 tank are thrashed in Yemen and Iraq.

F-22 is designed in the 90s where avionics and design aid are not as dates as now. No DSI, no EOTAS, the airframe is no delicate that it needs Aircon.

Just like how US AC catapult started as failure in the first place. Until now , its still not commission into carrier yet. While China going to route of DC electric catapult is much stable and reliable.
@wiseone2 not understand you sir because he lives in Fairy-tales and fantasy world

one sentence - how come no one wants to challenge the usaf ?

have you ever heard of avionic upgrades ??

one sentence - how come no one wants to challenge the usaf ?

have you ever heard of avionic upgrades ??
So by your theory, USAF shall have started attacking Beijing or try bomb China dam against the evil China. But are they doing that? :enjoy:

So far there is no physical evidence of F-22 upgrade with EOTAS. This magic device allow 5th gen fighter to have 360 degrees awareness. There is a reason why both J-20 and F-35 of newer plane have installed it.

So you're backing off your claims that F-22 evaluated by impartial group, good retreat @wiseone2 :enjoy:

Where are your impartial group goes:o::o: that not called impartial groups but you said purchasing partner group but not the impartial group:disagree: and Please define impartial groups @wiseone2 :hitwall:

And what is you talking about RusAF buying same SU-35 that eventually become inferior to Su-30MKI when China started buying Su-35:lol::rofl::enjoy: @wiseone2
View attachment 461188

I never claimed the F-22 was evaluated by anyone outside America. You brought it up off to save face on the J-10.
Americans do not have to prove their ability to build world class combat aircraft.

Su-30 MKI has avionics from France and Israel that are advanced to what Russia has. China does not have access to those avionics.

definition of impartial group would be a third party with no financial or national connection to the aircraft manufacturer

So why you buying/ having RAFALE, SU-30 MKI to fight with whom, because their J-11D and J-20 project delayed slightly and Su-35 is based on Su-27/Su-30 design that Chinese have local production name as J-11, with exception of TVC Chinese have all the ingredients that Su-35 have may be better they will have in the future in shape of J-11D @wiseone2
@wiseone2

India has two rivals - Pakistan and China. The Flankers and Rafale are meant to fight them. India has 250 Flankers and had plans to order 126 Rafales.

Who does China think 24 Su-35s is going to deter ??

Some African countries shows interest in J-10 and China offered J-10 to Argentina recently @wiseone2

Which African country that has a credible air force has evaluated the J-10 ?
Argentina has never evaluated the J-10.

So by your theory, USAF shall have started attacking Beijing or try bomb China dam against the evil China. But are they doing that? :enjoy:

So far there is no physical evidence of F-22 upgrade with EOTAS. This magic device allow 5th gen fighter to have 360 degrees awareness. There is a reason why both J-20 and F-35 of newer plane have installed it.

You claim all you want - Americans are top dog in aircraft technology until someone beats them in an air war

Argentina has never evaluated the J-10.
have you a comprehension problems:hitwall:, I never said that Argentina has evaluated J-10 but China offered them, they are negleted for unknown reason @wiseone2 :blah::blah::blah:
Which African country that has a credible air force has evaluated the J-10 ?
Egypt, Libya, etc,etc..... @wiseone2
definition of impartial group would be a third party with no financial or national connection to the aircraft manufacturer
there is no imperial groups is on earth now:disagree: only buyer countries will evaluate different products like India did same thinks for RAFLE programs @wiseone2 :hitwall::crazy:
India has two rivals - Pakistan and China. The Flankers and Rafale are meant to fight them. India has 250 Flankers and had plans to order 126 Rafales.

Who does China think 24 Su-35s is going to deter ??
are you stupid or something or you are brainless person @wiseone2 :hitwall::hitwall::crazy: China has lots of enemies than India South Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Biggest you India and in the west pacific USN @wiseone2
I never claimed the F-22 was evaluated by anyone outside America. You brought it up off to save face on the J-10.
Americans do not have to prove their ability to build world class combat aircraft.
ok stupid everyone knows who face saving @wiseone2 :lol::rofl::enjoy: who bring the term of Impartial groups @wiseone2
Su-30 MKI has avionics from France and Israel that are advanced to what Russia has. China does not have access to those avionics.
And how do think that Su-35 both Russian and Chinese don't have the avionics on par with your Raptor of the east mighty MKI both China and Russia is in the front USA/WEST so why you think that they have degraded avionics as compere to you mighty MKI, just in your wishful thinking and wet dream @wiseone2 :hitwall::crazy:

Yeah sure India can tackle anything with

Shudh Desi Halka Laraka Tayarah with Mangalyan Secret Tech installed

LCA Tejas

well if they paint Tejas with same hanuman invisible cloak that was painted on helis used for Sirgkal i am sure not only cheeni j20 they can counter martian tech as well!!

jay hINNDD!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom