What's new

Indian Air Force says it can tackle Chinese J-20 jets

:lol::lol: what a lie you have @wiseone2 couple pages you answering @Kinetic that assume J-20 is not even 5th gen jet and you agree with him @wiseone2 :enjoy: , i called only J-20 superior to all your you Included J-10 yourself what wrong that i have say that J-20 is superior to your all jets, its reality why you guys accept this reality, @wiseone2 Oh not again this UNPROVEN sh!t again every new weapon system is unproven system you sh!thole @wiseone2 :blah::blah::blah::hitwall::crazy::devil::hitwall:

given the chinese state of aviation industry the J-20 and J-10 are unproven systems.
We do not know if the J-20 is 5th generation combat aircraft. I won't accept it.

As far as the f-22 goes I do not know if it is 5th generation or not. I also do not want to find out on the battlefield[/QUOTE]

Okok tejas is a semi stealth 3rd gen
Fistt in the milky way

given the chinese state of aviation industry the J-20 and J-10 are unproven systems.
We do not know if the J-20 is 5th generation combat aircraft. I won't accept it.

As far as the f-22 goes I do not know if it is 5th generation or not. I also do not want to find out on the battlefield

Okok tejas is a semi stealth 3rd gen
Fistt in the milky way[/QUOTE]
@wiseone2 @randomradio will not understand you @wiseone2 ,@randomradio is like this
toec7.jpg

@wiseone2 , and @randomradio 's disease has no cure @rambro :disagree:

J-20 is a stealth aircraft and has speed round about mach 2 but Indians claims show that they consider this beauty just like a pigeon,
low speed, low height, no weapons, no stealthy than surely they can shoot out J-20

J-20 is a stealth aircraft and has speed round about mach 2 but Indians claims show that they consider this beauty just like a pigeon,
low speed, low height, no weapons, no stealthy than surely they can shoot out J-20
Pigeon is threat for India like this one
pakistan-spy-pigeon.jpg

but J-20 is not threat for India huh not at all:disagree::disagree::disagree:, Am i right @randomradio , @wiseone2 :lol::sarcastic::help::enjoy:

tell what you want ... chinese are not revealing their hand by selling j-10 or j-20 to the rest of the world. it may be because j-20 is crap or it might be j-20 is good
there are not scaring anyone
revealing in fort of Whom @wiseone2 :hitwall: J-20 is strategic asset for China/PLAAF, its like that you want to USA reveal F-22 in the front of Russia and China @wiseone2 :blah::blah::blah:

tell what you want ... chinese are not revealing their hand by selling j-10 or j-20 to the rest of the world. it may be because j-20 is crap or it might be j-20 is good
there are not scaring anyone

LOL, China isn't selling J-10 because we need those ourselves. F-22 is not for sale either so?

Tejas LCA is 4.5 + Generation fighter plane and Republic of India Scientists are having full knowledge about Fighter planes. Indian Airforce Marut fighter plane is indigenous.
Yeah keep telling that to yourself while your own airforce is reluctant to accept LCA.

Abusing retarded Hindu is fun!
I think OP's right. India will destroy China in an air war. Their 10th generation LCA will shoot J-20s out of the sky like turkeys. India has only been hiding it's capabilities; it is clear that they have the best air force. India will defeat China+Pakistan within 2 days ... you heard it here folks. All hail the Great Supa Powa :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Tejas LCA is 4.5 + Generation fighter plane and Republic of India Scientists are having full knowledge about Fighter planes. Indian Airforce Marut fighter plane is indigenous.
You are so wrong. The LCA is 4.5 + generation fighter??? What are you ... a Chinese/Pak troll? The LCA is clearly a 10.5 + gen fighter. It Is the fighter to end all other fighters. India has been deceiving us all along ...

:lol::rofl::enjoy::sarcastic::sarcastic::suicide::suicide2:
Its a main concern in America, J-20 have full head-on stealth, Oh i forget you have mighty, cowpiss, vedic, out of this universe, 10000000000000000000 gen tej@$$ which can destroy this
View attachment 460754 View attachment 460755 let forget J-20
and by the who told you that J-20 has no 5th gen element in it just in your sh!tty brain you stupid @HariPrasad
Jay shupa dupa powa Hind for your baseless post @HariPrasad :jester::man_in_love::help::sarcastic::sniper:View attachment 460759

Stupid pepeop 's speciality is that they are low on argument and high on abuse.

Stupid pepeop 's speciality is that they are low on argument and high on abuse.
Than why you thing that J-20 is not 5th gen fighter jet give us the valid reasons for that, now who is low on arguments and you guys not abusing us here on the PDF:blah::blah::blah: @HariPrasad you have a false Indian superiority ego
Jay shupa dupa powa Hind @HariPrasad :lol::rofl::sarcastic::enjoy:

Than why you thing that J-20 is not 5th gen fighter jet give us the valid reasons for that, now who is low on arguments and you guys not abusing us here on the PDF:blah::blah::blah: @HariPrasad you have a false Indian superiority ego
Jay shupa dupa powa Hind @HariPrasad :lol::rofl::sarcastic::enjoy:

1. It is not stealths
2. It has poor engine and its maneuverability is poorer than 4 th generation fighter.
3. It has a poor A ESA radar not comparable totsame of either Russia's or of US or France or even with Israel.
4.EW nobody knows. It will not be able to match rafale for any foreseeable futuref
5.5weapons : not comparable to any of the best in the world.
6. Sensor fusion : even far behind 4th gen. Gripen.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom