What's new

Indian Air Force says it can tackle Chinese J-20 jets

And @Cookie Monster sir just ignore a Joker @randomradio i remember some month back @randomradio claiming that RAFALE is a 5th gen jets and has a cloaking device to remain invisible/invincible to all electromagnetic radiation :lol::rofl: and there god Jet FGFA is a 6th gen jet:hitwall::crazy: so how do you convince @randomradio that @randomradio brain disease has no cure :enjoy:

it does change the fact the J-10 is unproven technology
so does that Change that your MKI and LAST CHANCE AIRCRAFT is a unproven tech, every new weapon system is unproven systems, before Libyan civil war and Syrian civil war F-22, F-35, EF-2000 and RAFALE all were unproven weapon systems, that doesn't means that J-20/ J-10 are crap system:crazy: and on what basis that you guys claiming that J-20 is not a 5th gen jet can you access J-20 classifed documents/specifications and what is the prove/backup for your Claims @wiseone2 :hitwall::crazy:

yeah, even Tejas is much better than J20 !!!

TB2PdHYd7CWBuNjy0FaXXXUlXXa_!!195235561.jpg

the red arrow and red box are high lighting another aircraft, is it another j-20 modification or something new?

seems odd when showing one J-20 to be hinting at another unless there was a point. "we have many aircraft", or "we have a more advanced modifcation", or a "derivative aircraft". otherwise it a redundant thing to show one plane and hint at another plane of the same exact configuration.

And @Cookie Monster sir just ignore a Joker @randomradio i remember some month back @randomradio claiming that RAFALE is a 5th gen jets and has a cloaking device to remain invisible/invincible to all electromagnetic radiation :lol::rofl: and there god Jet FGFA is a 6th gen jet:hitwall::crazy: so how do you convince @randomradio that @randomradio brain disease has no cure :enjoy:

so does that Change that your MKI and LAST CHANCE AIRCRAFT is a unproven tech, every new weapon system is unproven systems, before Libyan civil war and Syrian civil war F-22, F-35, EF-2000 and RAFALE all were unproven weapon systems, that doesn't means that J-20/ J-10 are crap system:crazy: and on what basis that you guys claiming that J-20 is not a 5th gen jet can you access J-20 classifed documents/specifications and what is the prove/backup for your Claims @wiseone2 :hitwall::crazy:

The Su-30 MK has been evaluated and purchased by 15 different professional air forces
Everyone paid hard cash for the combat aircraft. Translation: No gifts or soft loans to purchase them

The Rafale has been pitched to 20 different countries. It has been purchased by four countries.

The F-22 has not been evaluated by anyone other than USAF. The USAF has a track record hard to ignore.

I am not saying the J-10 and J-20 are junk. I would take Chinese claims with a grain of salt especially with their track record.

The Su-30 MK has been evaluated and purchased by 15 different professional air forces
Everyone paid hard cash for the combat aircraft. Translation: No gifts or soft loans to purchase them

The Rafale has been pitched to 20 different countries. It has been purchased by four countries.

The F-22 has not been evaluated by anyone other than USAF. The USAF has a track record hard to ignore.

I am not saying the J-10 and J-20 are junk. I would take Chinese claims with a grain of salt especially with their track record.
Don twist your words :hitwall: purchase doesn't mean its proven system :disagree: prime example was is F-16 proven system at the time of export/ mass production:p:, and what track record:crazy: lets forgets a fanboys on PDF and other defense forums is ever Chinese govt/Chinese armed forces bashing and Claiming that J-20 and J-31 is superior than F-22, F-35 , Su-57 give me the prove that Chinese govt/military ever bashing and Claiming that J-20 and J-31 has a better capability than rest of the world jets @wiseone2

China track record is proven. Delivered item on schedule and promise. Be reminded, China is the fifth largest weapon export countries.

The one with bad record is Indian. Hardly export military product while the biggest weapon import country. A country proven with bad maintenance and ill trained operator. From kilo sub explosion to crashed brand new C-130J. Nobody knows how effective India made product. :enjoy:

Hey man the LCA was proven since 20000 years ago since its based on vedic technologies. There are no peers to Indian technology.

China track record is proven. Delivered item on schedule and promise. Be reminded, China is the fifth largest weapon export countries.

The one with bad record is Indian. Hardly export military product while the biggest weapon import country. A country proven with bad maintenance and ill trained operator. From kilo sub explosion to crashed brand new C-130J. Nobody knows how effective India made product. :enjoy:

tell the number of countries who operate J-10 and J-20
the JF-17 in PAF are powered by Russian RD-93s

China is purchasing Su-35s

Don twist your words :hitwall: purchase doesn't mean its proven system :disagree: prime example was is F-16 proven system at the time of export/ mass production:p:, and what track record:crazy: lets forgets a fanboys on PDF and other defense forums is ever Chinese govt/Chinese armed forces bashing and Claiming that J-20 and J-31 is superior than F-22, F-35 , Su-57 give me the prove that Chinese govt/military ever bashing and Claiming that J-20 and J-31 has a better capability than rest of the world jets @wiseone2

The Su-27/Su-30/Su-35 have been well evaluated. It has strength and weakness. No impartial group has evaluated the J-10/J-20. that is the bottom line.

Hey man the LCA was proven since 20000 years ago since its based on vedic technologies. There are no peers to Indian technology.
They buy a trash help called Dhruv which Peru cancel the deal while China sell hundred of CH-4 and Wing Loong II UCAV widely used by 21 countries and highly praise by Iraq army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom