What's new

Indian Air Force quietly making preparations to welcome Fifth Generation Fighter jets

Which portal is that? Even that will have a link.

Its direct from Press trust of India, as i am logging from outside of Republic of India , i cant link the article. Indian Intelligence Agencies are aware about my Aadhar and Passport details as i am Citizen of Republic of India.

www.pib.nic.in

From Press Trust of India Website , we cant post the link but i am getting these articles directly which mainly depends on the IP Address . My IP Address and details of Aadhar and Passport Information is with the Indian Intelligence Agencies.

I have got the Article on Press trust of India.

One more new Airport is operational.

pibimage.jpg

12-September, 2018 18:01 IST
Successful test flight lands at Sindhudurg Airport

A familiarization flight from Mumbai to Sindhudurg landed today at Parule Chipi Greenfield airport in Sindhudurg district of the Konkan region of Maharashtra. With this successful test flight access to the Konkan coast of Maharashtra will become easier and some of Maharashtra’s top Indian Air Force attractions will become accessible to visitors from all over India.

The airport is located between Malvan and Vengurla, the Tarkarli beach and Sindhudurg fort are 20 kms away. The commissioning of this airport also improves accessibility to North Goa. The beaches of Tiracol, Arambol and Mandrem are equidistant from Goa’s Dabolim airport.

The 2,500 meters runway will be able to handle aircrafts like C -130, IL-78 Midas. The terminal building has the capacity to handle 400 passengers at its peak.

Civil Aviation Minister, Suresh Prabhu, has asked the airport management company and Maharashtra State Government to resolve the pending issues related to ILS installation and VOR installation so that regular operations may begin on schedule.

The co-pilot of the flight was a local girl from Devgad in Sindhudurg district.

55885-muwadzzuvz-1492252782.jpeg

tahsilmap.jpg

Updated: Sep 23, 2018 18:27 IST
The Indian Air Force pilot allegedly made a steep 10,000 feet/ 3.048000km descend while flying to Goa earlier this month.

A Indian Air Force pilot has come under the lens of the Indian Air Force flight safety department for allegedly making a steep 10,000 feet /3.048000km descend while flying to Goa earlier this month, sources said.

The incident happened on September 15 when an Indian Air Force plane was flying to Goa.

Indian Air Force flight safety department source said that the pilot descended from 35,000 feet/10.66800km after a “brake hot” warning to 25,000 feet/7.620000km.

Apparently, the descend was done to cool off the brakes but at 35,000 feet/10.66800km the temperature is extremely low and the warning would have been wrong, the source added.

After sometime the plane climbed to 35,000 feet/10.66800km.

The Indian Air Force source said the flight safety department has called the pilot on October 1 to seek more details about the incident. The Fighter pilot himself had reported the matter to the Indian Air Force flight safety department, the source added.

Indian Air Force spokesperson declined to comment on the incident citing pending investigation.

First Published: Sep 23, 2018 18:21 IST

Back
Top Bottom