What's new

Indian Air Force quietly making preparations to welcome Fifth Generation Fighter jets

No way in hell we bought Rafales. These are alarmist reports from the indian side

So where the RAFALE now, its 3 year gone @Hindustani78 :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Rafale production line , this is what Pakistan military wanted. Egyptian and Qataris are laughing on French official because they have done the deal to help the French to recover from economic turmoil which was decided by the allied nations to keep French away from China and Russian Federation. Rafale is not on par of F-35.

lets wait for him to link his source.
plus he has many times replaced india with pakistan in the articles he has posted on the forum.
Total rubbish and crap article by @Hindustani78 , i remember he did similar type of intentional replacement/mistake to his other threads last year @bananarepublic :angel:

Rafale production line , this is what Pakistan military wanted. Egyptian and Qataris are laughing on French official because they have done the deal to help the French to recover from economic turmoil which was decided by the allied nations to keep French away from China and Russian Federation. Rafale is not on par of F-35.
this is not my answer Where is PAF RAFALE now, give me my answer or spread these false rumors somewhere else @Hindustani78 :crazy::crazy::crazy::hitwall::hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom