What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

Wake up dude,
None of the Chinese jet is quality checked and test.
Will you please share FOC Document for any of the Chinese junk like j-20, j-11, j-10, j-16 or even jf-17. If you are not able to share the same than please put you tale between your legs and get out of Indian stuff.

And good news for you, that US put PAKISTAN in the list of countries which provides safe heaven to Terrorists.

Cheers!
No worries X, since those plane can fall down from the sky like Indian planes do all the time, why are you still staying n Doklam, take over Aksai Chin now. Those Chinese weapons will fail.:lol:

No worries X, since those plane can fall down from the sky like Indian planes do all the time, why are you still staying n Doklam, take over Aksai Chin now. Those Chinese weapons will fail.:lol:
We know China is not a democratic country and don't have freedom to media. So that is why only refined news are out for public.
There are much more Aerial failures China than India.
Don't worry about Doklam, we are quite efficient to handle it.

Actually, we have good pesticide treatment here for lizards :rofl:

We know China is not a democratic country and don't have freedom to media. So that is why only refined news are out for public.
There are much more Aerial failures China than India.
Don't worry about Doklam, we are quite efficient to handle it.

Actually, we have good pesticide treatment here for lizards :rofl:
But you were so confident those weapons would fail, please go ahead and use your advanced imports. I am not even talking about Indian failures, on the contrary I am saying our weapons are useless, that's why I am inviting you to attack Aksai Chin. How many soldiers did you kill occupying doklam?:rofl:

Wake up dude,
None of the Chinese jet is quality checked and test.
Will you please share FOC Document for any of the Chinese junk like j-20, j-11, j-10, j-16 or even jf-17. If you are not able to share the same than please put you tale between your legs and get out of Indian stuff.

And good news for you, that US put PAKISTAN in the list of countries which provides safe heaven to Terrorists.

Cheers!
lol you call the J-20 junk yet it is stealtheir than the PAK FA.
"US put PAKISTAN in the list of countries which provides safe heaven to Terrorists." only indian media claims that, niether american nor pakistani media reported it so it is pretty much fake

But you were so confident those weapons would fail, please go ahead and use your advanced imports. I am not even talking about Indian failures, on the contrary I am saying our weapons are useless, that's why I am inviting you to attack Aksai Chin. How many soldiers did you kill occupying doklam?:rofl:
Yup, junk Fighter also belongs to China but not in Chinese territory hence there are 2 crashes in open media.
Actually, India believes in peace and have no first Attack nature. If you guys have balls than attack us than we will taught the real meaning of war (ask you ally , they knows it well)....
lol you call the J-20 junk yet it is stealtheir than the PAK FA.
"US put PAKISTAN in the list of countries which provides safe heaven to Terrorists." only indian media claims that, niether american nor pakistani media reported it so it is pretty much fake
Yup, j-20 is junk without proper certifications. For lower RCS , is there any Official report? If no, than silence please.
For safe heaven report please go through the official report on OFFICIAL source.
https://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2015/257522.htm

Enjoy!

Yup, junk Fighter also belongs to China but not in Chinese territory hence there are 2 crashes in open media.
Actually, India believes in peace and have no first Attack nature. If you guys have balls than attack us than we will taught the real meaning of war (ask you ally , they knows it well)....

Yup, j-20 is junk without proper certifications. For lower RCS , is there any Official report? If no, than silence please.
For safe heaven report please go through the official report on OFFICIAL source.
https://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2015/257522.htm

Enjoy!
Bro your English, me no understand? What are you trying to say? Are you saying there a junk fighters in China which crashed, or are you saying China has junk fighters too even though there are two Indian crashes as reported in Indian open media? I can't freaking understand your Hindi.

Bro your English, me no understand?
Are you a Oxford learner. Please correct your English first.
Are you saying there a junk fighters in China which crashed, or are you saying China has junk fighters too even though there are two Indian crashes as reported in Indian open media? I can't freaking understand your Hindi.
You better understand my words but trying to ignore it.
Hope you heard about FC-1 (a failed Chinese Project, rejected by PLAAF)

Are you a Oxford learner. Please correct your English first.

You better understand my words but trying to ignore it.
Hope you heard about FC-1 (a failed Chinese Project, rejected by PLAAF)
I am really serious bro, what were you trying to say, please state it in proper English.

I can't do anything in this case, if you show your ignorance towards failed FC-1 later renamed JF-17 Project.
OK, so you are trying to say FC-1 is a failed project? Well you have every right to think that way. So is LCA a failed project?

OK, so you are trying to say FC-1 is a failed project? Well you have every right to think that way. So is LCA a failed project?
LoL, at least you understand English.

For FC-1 , I have a question, why PLAAF isn't inducting that so called next generation jet?

Good Luck!

LoL, at least you understand English.

For FC-1 , I have a question, why PLAAF isn't inducting that so called next generation jet?

Good Luck!
Bro, seriously you need to express yourself in a more understandable manner.

Because we don't need it. JF-17 was designed against LCA a generation III+ aircraft as claimed by your Air Marshall, China is already having J10/J11 so why do we need another plane? J10 is under export control, so we can't sell it to Pakistan.

Because we don't need it. JF-17 was designed against LCA a generation III+ aircraft as claimed by your Air Marshall, China is already having J10/J11 so why do we need another plane? J10 is under export control, so we can't sell it to Pakistan.
Actually, when it comes to jet development, we believe our Marshalls when they concerned about our own projects . Anyways, leave it.

Now, come to the point, what was the reason which force you guys to start development of FC-1 and when it failed , you guys stopped the Project.
After that , you restart it by JV with dubbed tag and shared the failed tech with other countries. Still, it is not acceptable by PLAAF.
Manufacturer itself refusing to accept its product.
If you guys already have sufficient jets than why CHINA bought Su-35's from Russia. Hopefully, for Reverse engineering.

Actually, when it comes to jet development, we believe our Marshalls when they concerned about our own projects . Anyways, leave it.

Now, come to the point, what was the reason which force you guys to start development of FC-1 and when it failed , you guys stopped the Project.
After that , you restart it by JV with dubbed tag and shared the failed tech with other countries. Still, it is not acceptable by PLAAF.
Manufacturer itself refusing to accept its product.
If you guys already have sufficient jets than why CHINA bought Su-35's from Russia. Hopefully, for Reverse engineering.
When did the FC-1 failed? I think a few dozen is in service right? FC-1 was developed for Pakistan since the start. I don't think you understand the development of aircraft in China, we never give up on our own indigenous weapons, if there is a 'failure' we will rectify it and continue until we solve it.

Su-35 was purchased for reverse engineering and benchmarking purposes. We need to compare our thrust vectoring engines to a benchmark, else how do we know we have something better or comparable or worse? That's the reason China is only buying in limited quantities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom